Post a Picture of Yourself!

I can provide a corpse. :boogie::slap:

I'd never give up sweet anaonymity to show my face on the internet. Can't reveal my secret second identity to the real world! :invisible:

I know what you mean. For all I know you could be female, male, old, young.... for all people know I may not be a cat in chicken outfit.

ok.... then maybe you could post a picture of yourself in a chicken outfit! (hehe! then your identity won't be revealed) (does that sound idiot?)

ok.... then maybe you could post a picture of yourself in a chicken outfit! (hehe! then your identity won't be revealed) (does that sound idiot?)

That's a very good idea. Good thinking 99! Or I could takea photo of myself at night, inside, with no flash.... maybe I'd still wear the chicken suit.

Okay. If Kayla doesn't dare to, I'll post some more festival pics. I'm the dugong in the yellow-and-red-striped bikini.
The second pic is from tha last day of the festival... we didn't feel so well then :p.

Last edited:
That's a very good idea. Good thinking 99! Or I could takea photo of myself at night, inside, with no flash.... maybe I'd still wear the chicken suit.

looool! u should buy automatic flash phone then! hahaha

I'll post some more festival pics. I'm the dugong in the yellow-and-red-striped bikini.

O_O Crapadelic! I didn't mean to say you were a dugong, I was just saying you could say anything and people wouldn't argue. You could say you were a leprechaun, a Hollywood starlet, a Playboy bunny, a Nobel prize winning scientist or a dugong in a red and yellow striped bikini and no one would be game to argue with you.

Man I am so sick of my feet living in my mouth. Sometimes this is not a fun existence.

I hope you believe I wasn't insulting you (well, I know I did but I hope you know it was unintentional) I just didn't quantify the comment to make it make sense... or at least put the thought in context. You could say I look like a dugong (I don't own any bikinis) and that would be fair enough- but you certainly are not in the "too big for land" category. You look lovely in your photos (as I am sure you do in real life) and no-one could say you were overweight or not good looking. You re a fine looking specimen and I hope you do believe I did not mean to call you a dugong, and with the rest of the thought completed above, I hope this now makes more sense, or at least you believe the insult was unintentional and certainly not something I believe.

I know what you are thinking, so I'll just say it for you "bravo Kayla. Well done. Just go around insulting people because you are demented. Your name should be Count Crapula, not Kayla. Who will you insult next? Why not go completely bonkers and just post something about everyone who has ever come to the site! Why not attack Myrthos (other than the little piece of my brain that is labelled self-preservation and an all consuming fear resulting in the use of a Simpsons quote I never thought I could use... "I hope that's Shepherds Pie in my pants"). Well done again. No, really, well done. I don't think anyone could be insulting in such spectacular style- intentional or not. Apply for a job at the U.N., you have made diplomacy and art.... stupid." :slap::sarcasticclap:

Last edited:
Okay. If Kayla doesn't dare to, I'll post some more festival pics. I'm the dugong in the yellow-and-red-striped bikini.
The second pic is from tha last day of the festival... we didn't feel so well then :p.
Which festival did you visit?

Jaz is hot
hapfac01.gif

Yummy mummy. See it was just me being insulting and not a valid insult. It was unintentional and others obviously share my view.
Please don't maim me.

Kayla, Kayla... STOP IT ALREADY! :gorath:
I KNEW you weren't insulting me. I really liked the 'dugong' phrase which is why I used it :smitten:! No reason to feel depressed. Had you actually tried to insult me (even though that's pretty impossible over the i-net I'd say), I had just ignored you.... that's more like me. I was just stickling for pics of you in the chicken suit... heh.

@Gorath: M'era Luna in Hildesheim. When we arrived on Friday, we nearly drowned, and someone with a 4WD thankfully pulled our camper out of the mud before we went to the hangar disco. Saturday morning was overcast and cool, but then the sun appeared and turned it into Red Nose Day. It stayed this way until Sunday (party bright, partly overcast - very good festival weather), and just after we had left on Monday morning it started raining again. It was funny, every rest stop along the autobahn home was teeming with black-clad folks and neons. On a stretch of sixhundred kilometers!
Camping was great fun. The music? Well, that was fun, too, but the overall friendly atmosphere was what made this festival.

I think it was in the 'Paris Hilton' thread in the Politics forum... a fascinating, horrific and thoroughly hijacked thread :).

Jaz, I never realized you had such large..................

................................ears. ;)

lol! i like how corwin always comes ad makes a remark like that! hehe oh and forgot..... !!

Back
Top Bottom