BG: EE - Diary of a serial NPC Killer

:rolleyes:

Can someone kindly remove this graphic praising spam from my story thread please?
Or in the words of Edwin to Korgan in BG2: "Would someone please get this bile soaked freak away from me?" :D

@Purpleblob
Definitely persist with Durlag's Tower if you can; it's utterly worth it. Whilst Watcher's Keep in ToB had its challenges and was fun overall, it could never quite match the atmosphere and caution required when exploring Durlag's Tower. Keep a couple of protection from petrification scrolls handy for whenever you're due to encounter basilisks, obviously the potions of mirrored eyes too. They'll go down to your wrath in no time. ;)

Well, I did play BG:EE a bit last night... helped this woman who was asking me to kill the wolves near the lighthouse so they won't get to her son. Cleared the wolves, came back to her and said your son should be safe now. Next thing I know, Dorn got pissed due to too high reputation (I wasn't paying attention to it... I usually play good alignment protagonist)... so I ended up killing the woman to drop the reputation down to 9.... :lol: Bad luck, poor woman! (was such a pain to go all the way back to Friendly Arm Inn to fetch Dorn again though!)

Good stuff! I missed this first time round, thanks for the link. :) I love this kinda stuff, it's always fun to read about peoples experiences of games you enjoy. Fluent's Icewind Dale logs were similarly fun. Any chance Kael could be tempted out of retirement for Seige of Dragonsphere….?

Cheers for reading Pongo. I enjoy writing these kinds of descriptive experiences if I'm able to spend the extra time immersed in the setting. (I've done previous journals with both Dark Souls games for example)

As for Kael returning to the fold, funny you should mention it actually, as I transferred some data from my old machine last week and tested out his old save on the newest EE installation. It all seemingly works fine, so perhaps when the BG itch returns, Kael will pick up his axe once more to resume his murderous rampage against NPCs across the Sword Coast. :)

Back
Top Bottom