VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch v6.2

this surely is one motivated modder. :)

Well, it is one of the better RPG's made in spite of flaws, so anything to improve it ...

speaking of which, i've yet to start playing this game. maybe in the coming couple of months.

I really gotta play this game again with the unofficial patches.

VTM Bloodlines - every time you mention it, somebody reinstalls it.

(The same is said about DeusEx.)

VTM Bloodlines - every time you mention it, somebody reinstalls it.

(The same is said about DeusEx.)

And taht is a very good thing - especially since Bloodlines really sold poorly on release.

If you've never played VtMB, then you really should play it asap.

i really wanted to but then i heard about the Deus Ex HDTP mod so i installed that and am now playing Deus Ex instead. :)

well, you're in luck of sorts. the same team has another mod called The Nameless Mod. a bit heavy on the download (about 1GB) but it's a whole new story with updated textures and all. you should try that.

http://www.thenamelessmod.com/

And taht is a very good thing - especially since Bloodlines really sold poorly on release.

Of course. By the way today I saw it on Direct2Drive for $ 19.95.

The only pity is: I had two-and-a-half playthroughs in the last weeks with patch 6.1 and now I have to start another one, because they added new lost content AGAIN.

And Deus Ex of course, because it was mentioned here too.

I think I will install Bloodlines coming week and play it again.

Holy kluck, what a great game! I only played it some on release, but I apparently missed out on a great game. On this install though I used this patch + pluss with no problems encountered. Also, the graphics is still top-notch if you override the graphics in the Nvidia Control Panel and enable full antialiasing etc. In addition there's a widescreen patcher included in this patch.

Highly recommended for anyone who's not tried it out.

Back
Top Bottom