Mystik - An Ultima-inspired Pinup Calendar

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Quite possibly the most bizzare newsbit I've ever posted. Grandor Dragon points out this Ultima-inspired pinup calendar called "Mystik". The details from GameSetWatch:
With approval from series creator Richard "Lord British" Garriott, Enrico Ricciardi shot and produced a 2010 pinup calendar filled with women presented in Ultima-inspired scenes and dressed in impractical fantasy-themed outfits.
Neither Garriot nor Ricciardi own the Ultima license, though, so the Italian photographer titled the calendar Mystik 2010. The backgrounds for the 12 photos all depict settings and elements from the RPG series, like Lord British's castle, Moonglow's Lycaeum, and the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom.
More information.

It looks cheap.

This is one of the most over-the-top ridiculous* pieces of merchandise in the history of computer games. I've got to get one and put it up in my office.

*or it would have been before the Dragon Age zerg rush of marketing

did anyone see that EA was making a new Ultima for DS recently?

Just to make sure you are aware of this - this was not done by EA, but by an independent who got Richard Garriott's permission. The calendar does not use the name "Ultima" because EA's got the rights.

Thou shalt not wank on calendar, Avatar. :)

Haha... I recall in Ultima Underworld there was a book called "All an avatar should know about sex", and inside it was *all pages were left intentionally blank*. XD

Oooh.

You had best not do that, Avatar...

Good grief, that's terrible. Garriot approved this?

I just wonder what the masses at the Codex think about this ? :D

Back
Top Bottom