The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not against codexers, but I think integration is important. They need to learn the language, the values etc. If they don't they will just feel alienated and commit crimes.

I fear your humor is too subtle for them, JemyM. Good one, though. :salute:

To be honest, I didn't expect so many of them to act in the way they did. I mean, I was expecting adults with relatively uncompromising opinions. But I refuse to let a handful of "edgy" children represent an entire site.

I choose to believe that the Codex in general is populated by exactly the same kind of diversity as we see here, but perhaps they prefer whatever they get from that place.

Still, it was a bit unsettling to see the prejudices of other sites become almost justified in one thread. Goes to show how easy things go wrong when the minority rule the majority perception.

Personally, I found the entire thread incredibly dull - because it underlined the very worst about anonymous personas. An endless cycle of dreary cursing matches or "who's the smartest smartass" competition.

I can't imagine much that's less interesting or refreshing to me.

I can only hope a selection of civil posters, with intelligent and informed opinions visit us. THAT would be a nice way of getting new input.

If that passes as subtlety on these boards then I think my statement about pseudo-autistics is correct.

What is funny is that spacemoose's mission was apparently successful.

I kinda like the codex.
They sometimes have something interesting to say that you don't often find in other more conventional sites. But even when they don't, watching people trolling on things I like (RPGs in this case) is often amusing - like satire in a way.
Also, people displaying such anarchic aggression within an environment as safe as an internet forum are so cute... sort of like tiny pissed-off kittens!

Watch should be proud that "we" came to visit them. It just means that some of us are interested in their forum.

Sounds like some sort of Borg.

You can't resist the Hivemind.

I'll give you kiddies a little credit- you do come up with a few funny pictures. What did DU call it--diamonds in the cesspool? It's too bad that such diamonds have to get buried in tons of poo.

Sounds swedish ;)

Borg is actually the Swedish word for "fort" or "castle (fortified)". It's also a Swedish surname, like the tennis player Björn Borg.

I'll give you kiddies a little credit- you do come up with a few funny pictures. What did DU call it—diamonds in the cesspool? It's too bad that such diamonds have to get buried in tons of poo.

Funny pictures. That's one way to put it. They're funny, but they might not make you laugh. Cry probably, or seizure with rage. Funny nonetheless.

Borg is actually the Swedish word for "fort" or "castle (fortified)". It's also a Swedish surname, like the tennis player Björn Borg.

I know Jemy, I'm from Denmark :)

It was a reference to First Contact.

I know Jemy, I'm from Denmark :)

It was a reference to First Contact.

Den der med at kalde os børn - det er den barnligste handling i sig selv. Voksnes måde at affeje valid argumentation de ikke kan stå ansigt til ansigt med.

Den der med at kalde os børn - det er den barnligste handling i sig selv. Voksnes måde at affeje valid argumentation de ikke kan stå ansigt til ansigt med.

O czym ty do cholery mówisz? Nie rozumiem ani słowa. Czy mógłbyś pisać w języku, w którym dałoby się ciebie zrozumieć - czyli po angielsku? Jeśli będziemy pisać w różnych językach na forum z ludźmi wielu nacji to będzie to większy rozpierdol niż już jest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom