The Witcher - Cinematic Trailer Released

Oh man, those are beautifully crafted cinematic scenes.

Looks good from that, but then so did DL!! :) I'll hope for the best!!

Hey c'mon Corwin, how could you compare Dungeon Turds with The Witcher?!

:slap:

I wasn't!! The trailers for DL looked great, but the game wasn't. I'm just hoping this won't be a repeat. I'm getting wary of overhyped games!! :)

Trailer was cool, but I just cant get too excited about trailers anymore, due to past experience, as others have mentioned. It's like meeting a girl on the phone with a really sweet voice, then you meet her in person and she's Quasimodo's twin sister.

Id love to have that pendent tho, would look awesome on a nice thick silver chain.

Quasimodo's twin sister!? LMAO

I'm definitely with you guys - I hate hype too. But we've seen the gameplay videos and I'm pretty confident TW will rock.

Pre-release hype is the order of the day, it is now a normally accepted occurance. It is for individual gamers to use their good senses to filter through the waffle and find their gaming nirvana.....with a little help from forum discussion of course!

Yet since that very first sprinkling of info's on 'The Witcher' there has been no doubt in my mind that this will be an enjoyable game, it's top of my list.....:thumbsup:

Anybody notice that the knight in armour who turns away (1:03 in the trailer) has an uncanny resemblance to the bad guy, Lord Marshall, in the movie "Chronicles Of Riddick"?

For reference

:)

Last edited:
It is a nice cinematic. I've already seen a lot of those scenes before, though.

Wow, unbelievable. Its very good trailes, this scenes, this lights ... beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom