Legends of Dawn - Patch Version 1.07

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Aurofinity & Dreamatrix announce on a new kickstarter update that a new patch is now available for download.

We have tweaked creature levels in one of the dungeons. Those were made to reflect slight changes from previous patch. Now players can advance (although very slowly) over max level since killing lvl 8+ creatures will increase player's experience and thus level.

We have also slightly tweaked item levels in merchant shops. Merchants now sell items of various levels. Also scroll of Recea, Scroll of Koshk and Scroll of Korden's Fall are all available in shops.

We have fixed crafting bug that manifested when crafting items while magical item is in first slot in inventory. Bug itself was very easy to fix but very hard to figure out (thanks crpgnut :).

Third tutorial quest (one with spider) used to require that player kills spider after (s)he starts the quest. ow it is possible to kill spider before quest starts.

We have implemented one teleport location per region. Using those players are able to fast-travel to regions previously visited.

Crafting panel had problem with drag'n'drop operation, one of the parameters in the panel was wrong and that could cause problems when dragging panel too much. This problem is now fixed.

We have also made various memory optimizations, both on CPU and GPU. Various language problem are also fixed. Mostly in german language (thanks to Alex). Croatian language had bug which was caused by conversion of text from excel to txt format that caused crash when displaying experience in console window. This is fixed. Camera FOV is now slightly larger. Grass rendering is slightly optimized. It turns out that grass required unproportional amount of resources. This should work better now. Final dungeon (which only had entrance) now has exit. We intentionally prevented players from exiting the dungeon, but scrolls of teleportation made that limitation void. Players can now enter and exit that dungeon as they please. Dual wield combat are sound added.

We are still preparing all rewards, and hope that all will be ready very soon. You will be informed about date.
Thanks go to Joxer for bringing this to my attention.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

Sigh, crashed on me after creating a new char. I want to give this game some time to grow, but it would be nice to play it. Maybe 1.08

It's been stable since 1.05, so I'm not sure why you're crashing Bargeral. I do remember reading something about outdated Physix? drivers from Nvidia could cause a problem. I haven't played Legends in a little while now and the details are getting dim :)

Hmm, I did have to roll back my last video driver update. It was causing all sorts of issues with stability. When I did that phyx went with it, I might hold off until nvidia has another update and then give it another go. Thanks for mentioning it.

Hmm, I did have to roll back my last video driver update. It was causing all sorts of issues with stability. When I did that phyx went with it, I might hold off until nvidia has another update and then give it another go. Thanks for mentioning it.

Just update the Physx software without updating the video driver:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.13.0604-driver.html

I'm using an older driver (266.58) with my 9800GT (newer drivers break many of the older games) along with the latest Physx software and it works great.

Note: I also use the Physx Legacy Installer:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.13.0604-legacy-driver.html
Some of the slightly older games like Two Worlds, etc will crash with the newer Physx software unless you install the Physx legacy driver.

- Install the regular Physx software first and then install the Legacy software second.

I was hoping the new patch solves the performance issue. But, no avail. It's still sluggish.

Back
Top Bottom