Steam - Eight Steam Greenlight Games You Should Support

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
RPGsite has put together a list of RPG's on Steam Greenlight. Some of the games seem interesting but others I leave it up to you to decide.
Don't let anyone tell you that there are a lack of RPGs on the PC. There are plenty out there - you just have to find them and support them. Take for example Steam Greenlight. It's a service from Valve where developers try and get their games on to their digital distribution platform by courting interest from the community. In order to do so, viewers decide to rate a game up or down based on the content the creators share with them. Those that meet a certain threshold of votes are then filtered by Valve to determine what games are appropriate enough to be on their service, and then they help the developers bring their titles to the online market.

The other day I decided to take some time and look through what games were attempting to make their way through the process after Ghostlight Games was able to successfully greenlight Agarest: Generations of War for Steam (so look for that to be coming soon). What I discovered was a good variety of games, each with their own interesting design decisions and strong talent that shows off just how impressive the indie community has been as of late. I present to you eight of those games that I felt are worth checking out and support.
More information.

Dungeon Dashers

I can not believe nobody is mentioning this game.

Back
Top Bottom