Elections in the USA tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks, I see. So the letter was worth even more ?! :D

Politics in general is all bollox.
No matter who is elected/voted for there are the same problems that never get solved.
I am sorry to admit,and hate to cause any offence to any American folks,but.....
No-one outside the u.s gives a shit.
Also just think,thats a big world out there!
Maybe i should keep my opinions to myself,however i get quite annoyed when Miss America wants all the attention and just has to be a voice of the planet ALL THE TIME ,just wished it took a backseat once in a while like a powerhouse should, instead of being so brash and "look at me" all the time.
Like i said who gives a shit.
And nothing changes........
Cheers. and don`t make quick reply to this until you actually think and realise what i mean.

... i get quite annoyed when Miss America wants all the attention and just has to be a voice of the planet ALL THE TIME ,just wished it took a backseat once in a while like a powerhouse should, instead of being so brash and "look at me" all the time...

Heh, Miss America is just one example among many vociferous Americans I wish I had a STFU button for. Uhhh.. I want o save Africa and stop the AIDS epa.. epa.. epi - dem - ic... like you know? I think I need to update my list of people that need to be loaded into a rocket and launched into the sun.

Walp, we had a Miss Finland candidate a while back who explained, with the required beaming smile, that she wants to work for domestic violence and cruelty to animals...

I am American and I voted democrat this time, for the first time in my life. Previously I had voted republican. :)

Well i guess that sums it up.
Though,least she can speak Finnish,which i assure you is not very easy to get the hang of !
hyvää viikonloppu kaikille. (have a good weeekend all).
kippis/cheers.

I think it's time to close this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom