Loren the amazon princess

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Last edited:
I have played two of these games already from the developer there not bad, but to have them mentioned here made my day. I always thought no one would ever play them or mention them at all on site. So Bravo Joxer for being the one to do so.:clap:

You should try Planet Stronghold if you liked the game as it's more of the same, but has better combat. Just remember though even if the game is for mature audiences it barely deserves an R rating at most.:blush:

I almost forgot they have a censored version also for those that hate seeing drawn breasts. You can even turn off the racy parts from the option menu in the regular edition.

Last edited:
I remember seeing screenshots for that when I tried the demo of planet stronghold and being curious about it. I was very on the fence about planet stronghold after the demo, and didn't end up buying it. But I'm still curious to hear opinions on either game. Making it to Steam makes it more likely that I'd give one a try.

Planet Stronghold was kind of short but I enjoyed it enough that I'll pick up Loren at some point. There are definitely 2 different story paths in Planet Stronghold depending on who you wind up siding with.

Joxer - thank you for the tip
-> Loren the amazon princess - is a fun and challenging game!

I finished the game on the hard difficulty level after 26 hours.

Recommended!

I'm still on it… But I must say I'm not hooked like I was on Planet Stronghold. Somehow the story overall didn't meet my taste, the writing is good, but still it didn't glue me. Will try to play more today.
Got most of NPCs on 5 hearts but still can't choose which romance to take in the end (or all if that's possible). Any suggestions?
And no, I don't care whether it's hetero or homo, but which one doesn't feel soapish yucky in the end? ;)

Not soapish - then you have to date the
Witch
I think.

I played a couple hours of this on ipad. It's not too bad and on $6 on Ipad. not sure if it's identical to the pc version.

So far my biggest issue is the combat. I'm about halfway or so through chapter 2 on hard difficulty and so far I am yet to encounter a fight that isn't a complete pushover.

The story itself is not so bad, but the writing is poor, it kind of reminds me of a Saturday morning cartoon. I had that issue with Planet Stronghold as well, but it's something I can overlook.

I do like the format of the game, with battles being (mostly) non random story events. It makes for an interesting change of pace compared to other games.

Playing a pure Fighter makes the game easier.

In my first playtrough I used an Archer/Healer and the game was much more difficult.

I'm playing an archer/healer and my main character feels extremely weak compared to other characters in my party. However the fights in the game are still a complete pushover even with my weak main character. Maybe they get harder after chapter 2.

Playing a pure Fighter makes the game easier.

In my first playtrough I used an Archer/Healer and the game was much more difficult.

Ha ha I have been surprised to see this one quoted even with some reserve. The video is too much done in hurry, it's hard to figure the game. Checked some let's play very quickly and with many fast forward... The writing is dull but I rejected it too fast. The problem I can see is its structure without exploration would be fine for me but with good combats and good writing and none seem that good. But well I even got some laugh on some stupid humor, and seeing the non ridiculous tree of skills, combats that are sort of improved M&M system, could be not that bad. I'll check it more later.

Back
Top Bottom