NWN2 Quest: Happy Returns

Neverwinter Nights 2

SirDeity

Watchdog
I'm stuck. I went to the library place and I think I did everything I was meant to do there. I found out that Shandra was a relative of this other dude that died years ago but might've left behind some of his research which might aid me in my quest to discover the secrets behind these magical shards I carry. Anyway, so I go to Shandra's farm and I kill a bunch of bad guys that attack me outside. I go inside and kill more bad guys, then the bad guys set her house of fire and she runs out the back door. I follow her out the back door after searching her bed room for any chests or items and she's outside ducking down as if trying to defend herself while too frightened to look about. There aren't any bad guys left around anywhere (I killed some right after I exited her burning house), so it's just me and her at the farm now. But whenever I try to talk to her she just says "something you want?" voice dialogue. There aren't any options to respond or text to read; just the sound of her saying, verbally: "something you want?" She says this everytime I try to talk to her with no text options to respond with. The quest in my journal doesn't update. What do I do? I've scanned the house twice already for anything I might've missed. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Is she supposed to say something more than simply "something you want?" Am I supposed to go somewhere else and talk to someone else now to continue with the quest or what?

Please respond quickly. Thanks! =)

Any ideas what I should do? I'm really eager to get back to the game and beat if before Gothic 3 arrives =)

Btw, shouldn't you be busy playing Gothic 3 already? =P hehe

Okay I just searched the bioware forums you mentioned. Thank you for the idea. Anyway, apparently several others have experienced the same problem and currently the only solution is to load and earlier save and do the whole quest over again. Bummer! Oh well... best get to it!

Thanks again bud!

Yeah this happens alot if you talk to someone where you teleport out by talking to them.
If you say, no I am not ready then some break, so try to do all your searching as you play, well amap and speak to Quest NPCs last once you get caught up looting or looking around in each section.
Well its helped me anyway. :)

Did you try going to the Flagon? That is where you would end up at in the end. See if she pops in with you and the cutscene starts?

Back
Top Bottom