RPGWatch - Looking for News Editors

Yeah, I've submitted news a few dozen times through that but none have ever made it to the news page, so I thought that it never got read. I tried to pick "Couch-like" news posts today, just to see if that's the kicker.

Yeah, I've submitted news a few dozen times through that but none have ever made it to the news page, so I thought that it never got read. I tried to pick "Couch-like" news posts today, just to see if that's the kicker.

Same here. I have used that link a few times and nothing came of it so I don't use it any more. I will start again....

How about introducing a more informal tier of news contributor - maybe an agreement to try and post five stories a week?

I think the idea of committing to 3 stories a day, 6 or 7 days a week, or else feeling a disappointment, will put off a lot of people who could help.

That might not be a bad idea, Ripper. Going straight from "forum user" to "news editor" is quite a step. Maybe..."contributor"?

And Nut, you can send me PM's, I don't mind. Though both PM's and news submissions both go to my email inbox, so one's as good as another. :)

Well, if either of my just submitted today show up, let me know it that's the style you prefer or whatever. I'm not really sure how much text you want before the link or after it, etc. I don't pay attention to these things when I read.

I've seen one news mail with a submission by you. Some Stalker thing.

Did you include any brief text or a link? I'm asking because the mail came up empty.

Thanks, lostforever. I posted it. :)

Everyone, I'm taking a break for a few days to focus on my own writing. I need a breather. Also, it'll be lot easier to have fun with DA:I if I'm not arguing about it on here.

I'm sure that those news poster applicants that Myrthos chooses will be excellent. :) Thanks for your willingness to help out, everyone, seriously. Much love. :heart:

We have a basic Submit news form that you can use for that purpose.
That's way too complicated. I need to enter name and email adress, which is redundant for a registered member. Also there's an annoying captcha. That's discouraging (at least for me). If there was a form with url and optional message only, I might use it.

3 months ++

That is a serious illness… Care to share?

It's indeed the dreaded DAI flu, usually caused by excessive exposure to ho-hum dialogue, an incomprehensible consolized interface and foggy, blinding DirectX 11 bloom effects which tend to provoke nausea and lightheadedness. If you experience any of these symptoms contact your physician in short order.

That's a private matter. Couch is the only who will decide which infos to share.

I'm sure the pull will eventually be too strong, one's interest in RPGs gets too irresistible to ignore. In the meantime we can only thank him for all the news he's given us. I'll be praying for him to get better.

For myself I'm too controversial and opinionated a character, and my family and job do not leave me enough time.

Last edited:
We have a basic Submit news form that you can use for that purpose.

I will use this. I did not know it existed. I do think it would be helpful if you promoted this submit for a couple of times over the next few months. I it would really help the editors out, and stimulate even more content for this wonderful site.

I would add some news info, but I don't think I share the same feelings as many of the members....I don't hate biowar even or Bethesda. I find lots to like in many games.

Back
Top Bottom