Beamdog releases Russian audio pack!

This is the same thing I downloaded yesterday through Megaupload right? From the other thread? It's cool of them to host it though, it would have been nice if Gamersgate hosted it for me.

I am using v.1.1 from Gamersgate with the audio patch and the game seems to be playing and sounding perfectly. Shame about the DRM.

This is the same thing I downloaded yesterday through Megaupload right?

I suppose so, but I read somewhere that they also included the ATI flicker fix. Or is that included in their main game already?

It seems I should have bought this game from Beamdog so I can get the Russian audio pack.

That crap on Megaupload doesn't work. 2nd file is broken.
We need someone to post up a working Russian audio file that isn't broken.

It worked for me just the day before yesterday.

Are you sure? I've used it Friday and it worked fine then. As you probably know, the files from Megaupload need to be unpacked with a program like Winrar or 7-zip. But what might be unclear, is that only the first file needs to be unpacked. Once you've given the action to do so, the second file is unpacked automatically. The end result should be a directory called soundgrp containing two files. The largest one should be about 1.3 gig.

Last edited:

I just had to download and extract it again too and it works fine. Methinks you know not what you do.

Back
Top Bottom