Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition for iPad Announced and More

Baldurs gate, imperium galactica 2 and now combat mission? Amazing.

You forgot to add civilization revolution, sim city, battle academy, warp gate hd and galaxy on fire 2 hd to the list of PC or PC inspired games.

This guy ain't the most prominent cookie in the jar, is he?

You're not even scratching the surface on the lack of depth ... ;)

We might have heated debates, but we come from place where we are both PC RPG fans and basically agree on most of this stuff. So often it is nuance where we disagree or personal preference ...

This guy ... well, I have tried via PM as well ...

Makes me think of an old Jethro Tull song ...

I think as usual you guys are being ignorant in ignoring a perfectly viable gaming platform….is it a pc? no, but it is a portable closer to pc then 3ds etc…I love playing games on my ipad…it is really portable and it runs them well…I'm not sure I see the negative in it.

DArtagnan, continue the level of ignorance, it suits you.

You're not even scratching the surface on the lack of depth … ;)

We might have heated debates, but we come from place where we are both PC RPG fans and basically agree on most of this stuff. So often it is nuance where we disagree or personal preference …

This guy … well, I have tried via PM as well …

Makes me think of an old Jethro Tull song …

I'm glad you feel that way :)

Yeah, I think we basically want the same thing - but our individual preferences make us look at the issue in different ways. Likely, the truth is somewhere in the middle (though it's naturally leaning towards my position :)).

For the sake of Dhruin's sanity (what's left of it) - I think we should refrain from further platformy stuff now!

I doubt we wanted to argue. I just think we wanted to make our position clear - or so it seemed to me. I even felt some of us reached an understanding :)

But I think it's over - so you shouldn't have to avoid the thread to stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom