Gothic 3 Teleporter Stone locations.

Acleacius

SasqWatch
I got this info from WoG and did the traslation with Google. :)

Teleport after Ardea:
1. Lies on the table of the Ork Colonel

2. On the roof of Jack's hut with the lighthouse, of Ardea.
First level up the stairs.

Teleport after Bakaresh:
1. In a chest between the large Beliartempel and the cliff in a small cave.
2. Next to the guard Captian at the entrance facing the sea.

Teleport to the large Beliartempel in Bakaresh:
One finds the Teleport to the large Beliartempel in Bakaresh in the Treasure room of the temple.

Teleport after Ben Erai:
Ben Erai lies on a barrel right from the stairway to the mines.

Teleport after Ben Sala:
1. This stone is in the possession of the Assassinen Jose in Ben Sala. If one umhaut it, one can take the stone from its inventory.
2. behind Assassinen Giores (in center of the city) beside the heap of gold left

Teleport after Braga:
The Teleportstein of Braga is in the inventory of the dealer directly at the entrance (name unfortunately forgotten) during the Quest of tribute when he refues to pay you can knock him down and take it.

Teleport after Faring:
The Teleportstein Faring is at end of the cave at the local entrance (where Rocko stands and digs) on a stone!!!

Teleport to the fire clan:
The Teleportstein of the fire clan is in the hut of the leader Kerth on a shelf on the left side.

Teleport after Geldern:
1. This stone is in the possession of Assassinen merchant Mirzo. Get the stone, in the during the Quest “give Mirzo a warning”.
2. Outside of the south gate, a chest very near at the town-gate. The Teleportstein is appropriate for skeletons beside the chest and unites on rock.

Teleport after Gotha:
This stone is located in the chest of highest Ork Potros in Gotha in the house . It is best to open the chest when Potros is knocked down in the the Quest Duel.

Teleport after Gotha 2:
The second Teleportstein in Gotha is underneath the castle Gotha in a cave, cave located on the right, next to the house halfway into Gotha.

Teleport to the hammer clan:
The Teleportstein to the hammer clan lies on the table, in the leader Thjalf hut.

Teleport to the Innoss monastery:
The Teleporterstein is at the very bottom level of the Library, in a metal chest behind the stairs, near the book “chronicles of the rule”

Teleport after Ishtar:
Is directly to the left of the entrance on a small wood table.

Teleport after cape Dun:
This stone lies in the warehouse of Urkrass in cape Dun. You can Sneak from the side entrance, its located on a shelf.

Teleport directly to the throne hall of king Rhobar II.:
Located in Vengard in the tower with the Feuermagier.

Teleport after Lago:
In the collapsed house beside the arena, directly in the ruin, just below the Bloodfly nest.

“Unknown Location”:
In Vengard in the tower with the Feuermagier. The Teleport leads directly in front of the barrier outside Vengard.

Teleport after Montera:
The Teleportstein for Montera lies in the hut opposite of the camp master Sanford. (In the middle on the table!)

Teleport Mora Sul:
1. In the inventory of the Assassinenhändlers Ilja.
2. In addition lies beside the Bounty Hunter in Mora Sul, near the Arena.

Teleport after Nemora:
1. The Teleportstein of Nemora is hidden in a chest as you leave the from South entrance, its to the left around the northeast entrance of Nemora .
2. Treslott, the Feuermagier carries a further Teleport after Nemora with itself.

Teleport after Okara:
The Paladin Roland has the Teleportstein for Okara in its inventory.
The Teleportstein of Okara is left of the entrance on a stone.

Teleport after Reddock:
Find this stone during the Quest “cleans out the southern caves of Reddock”. Its in a locked chest of the Goblins.

Teleport after Silden:
1. If one releases Silden and kills the orkischen Schamanen, one finds the Teleportstein in its inventory. If one kills it around Silden to release rises also the reputation with the Assasinen, because one settled thereby also a Quest for her.
2. Near the entrance north eastern direction in a stone circle of ruins. The rune is in the center of the ruins.

Teleport after Trelis:
1. This stone is in the possession of the Assassinen Khabir in Trelis. If one umhaut it, one can carry the stone forward.
2. The Teleportstein to the city Trelis is in a chest behind the Beliar shrine, which stands at the south exit of the city (Trelis).

Teleport to the temple of Vengard: (Part of the Storyline)
In Gotha in the cave under the castle (the entrance of the cave is in the village).

Teleport to the wolf clan:
1. The Teleport for the wolf clan lies in the chest in the Warehouse (the house behind Rune), you will have to Sneak to get it.

Teleport to Xardas tower:
On the table in Xardas' tower.

Teleport directly in Zubens palace:
Next to Zubens bed in view guard, which you must knockdown to take it without being seen.

Last edited:
A bit of a shabby translation, and it lists some stones twice, but definetly useful for those who haven't found all already. :)

Lol, your right of course. ;)

Hey, I am just trying to get some damn content up on these boards. :p

Actually I will clean it up if no one else does, actually haven't really played for 2 days, with just doing a little testing, about to finish DM.
Not a bad game most annying thing is the scripted events that force you to die and reload until you memorize the exact path and actions they want you to do.
I don't mind scripted if you have a chance in hell of getting through it, it can fell like a rollercoster then forced but entaining, but die and reload 20 times, pisses me off. ;)
It somehting to do since I can't take G3 serious atm, since the patch will comeout soon and will not be compatablity with our saves, imo.
Unless patch 2 is a mess then I definatly want the fixes. :)

I like the translation "Teleport after funds"...

Geld = German for money
They refer to Geldern :)

Hey Acleacius, I thought you were planning to clean up this 'amusing' translation for us!! :biggrin: It would be useful to new players!! (Hint, hint) :)

Hows that, or does it need to be professinal?
Each one has a readable location except Nemora since it was late and can't remember where that chest was located. :)
Some with two stones I didn't try to get , where you would need to take from their inventory, so I am not sure they really exist. :)

I've found more than one teleport stone before. Montera I found one in the hut you get for free, and also off an orc killed during the liberation process. I forget which orc it was, however. :(

EDIT: More than one of the SAME teleport stone

Yes, several cities have more than one teleport stone. The orc in Montera is the merchant in the upper quarter I think, the guy who wants 20 bundles of weapons.

Yes, very useful information.

Any suggestions as to why there are two TP stones in some areas? - while they are listed as the same town/area they are positioned in slightly different places.:S

I found 2 in Gotha for the temple, and 2 in Ardea!! Only got the one so far in Montera. If I find 2 anywhere else, I'll post it!!

Is there any way to get the teleport stone for Okara without beating the heck outta Roland?

yes if you are coming out of the south entrance turn to the left and head up hill following the edge of the hideout it should be about 50 feet or so and there is a chest- not sure if it is next to or in it though

Ahh thats right, thanks curious.
The translation seemed to say turn left going in to Nemora, I will fix that. :)

Yeah, most of the translation is not understandable.

Well quite obvious rly, some stones are hard to get as a mercanery and others are hard to get as a rebel.
If i where to get the Okara teleport for instance i whouldnt want to beat up theyr leader if i where on the rebbels side.

Back
Top Bottom