AK47 scope

someone else

Traveler
Anyone know where the dot scope for the AK47 is? Got it once in my previous game but didn't take note of where. Is there a trader with it? Is it a random loot? Or a chest with it?

Answer to my own question. You get a scope as a reward from the Guerrillas in the 2nd island.

Yeap, can confirm! it's totally cool also!
I never found a scope for the M16 though, only a snipers scope. which works well.
I think silencers and everything should be added to this game!

http://tinypic.com/r/6jn1pv/8

I never found a scope for the M16 though, only a snipers scope. which works well.

Do you remember where you got it? Maybe I should add a list of NPCs from which to get unique items like these to the patch readme. So please tell me the exactl name of the guy where you got the stuff from!

Why don't just make it avaible at some weapon traders, and include this change in the patch? :) I don't see any reason, to keep it as a "special and rare" object.

Why don't just make it avaible at some weapon traders, and include this change in the patch? :)

Hm, I haven't played White Gold for a long time. So I would need the exact name of a trader for that and a way to change his inventory...

This problem is true to me too. Its the time to finish this game, since I never really played it (only the first episode) because I was always busy with discover the sdk, and the file structures, and developing my editors for it. :)

For this mysterious AK47 Red Dot sight attachment, despite of talks are saying that after upgrading the game with patch to V1.1 it also should be available at certain traders but until now I did not locate it at any of them, the 2x scope for the M-16 for sure it is but the red dot sight for the AK 47 is somewhat cooler. Meanwhile after hours in the exploration I found it three times so there is constant flow but the locations are fully randomized so as with other Easter-eggs, useful or not.
Also there is a mod what can be downloaded at Nexus or Video Game Encyclopedia site, so called to improve the red dot sight but- at least for me the shells of fired bullets do keep floating with all scoped weapons and only are dropping when reloading, change sight or view up and down, somewhat annoying unless you do like it :). I did remove it again.
Also I found a 4th level upgrade for the Colt Anaconda which increases the range to 200 mtrs, once on the CIA ships and second time somewhere during roaming, sure thing that this is randomized too but I never read about in any post so as it cannot be purchased at any trader where the upgrades are reaching Level 3 only, well unless I overlooked it.
Lets see what more can be discovered…

Attachments

• ORIGINAL AK47 RED DOT SIGHT.jpg
    ORIGINAL AK47 RED DOT SIGHT.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 13
  • MOD FILES.png
    MOD FILES.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 17
  • AK47 MODIFIED RED DOT SIGHT.jpg
    AK47 MODIFIED RED DOT SIGHT.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 16
  • FLOATING BULLETS.jpg