distance

sobrano

Watcher
i got SVN sniper rifle, it have range=400, but there is a problem.
i want to try to shot the head of a bandit, but i can see him only within 70 meters, in fact when i reach a distance of 71 meters from target it disappear.
it seem a graphic setting...
how can i increase max visibility distance of enemies?

the range of any weapon is not usefull if we cant see the enemies out of 70 meters...

the range of any weapon is not usefull if we cant see the enemies out of 70 meters…

I have not tested this, but in the White Gold folder in the Shared Files folder there is a VIDEO.INI in the ini subdirectory in which you can set a variable called
VSDETAILSTARTDISTANCE. There are also variables called DETAIL_OBJECTS_DISABLE_POPUP and OBJECTS_LOD in ENGINE.INI, which may be connected. Just read their description, which is in English, and play around with them...

I have not tested this, but in the White Gold folder in the Shared Files folder there is a VIDEO.INI in the ini subdirectory in which you can set a variable called
VSDETAILSTARTDISTANCE. There are also variables called DETAIL_OBJECTS_DISABLE_POPUP and OBJECTS_LOD in ENGINE.INI, which may be connected. Just read their description, which is in English, and play around with them…

ty i alredy tried to change VSDETAILSTARTDISTANCE but i didnt see any change.
i never seen DETAIL_OBJECTS_DISABLE_POPUP and OBJECTS_LOD, so i will test them and i will notice you about that.

i set DETAIL_OBJECTS_DISABLE_POPUP=1 and OBJECTS_LOD=1
but it dont work, the target disappear when i reach a distance of 70 meters

i tried to edit other files.ini but i didnt find a solution.
i think this is a notsense!!!
why implement weapons in xenus 2 with different ranges if you can see enemies only if you are close to them????

i can understand graphic fluidity but the developers should give a settable parameter!!!

i have a news.
70 meters is not a costant limit in fact seems that the characters in a specify area disappear all togheter.
i am at 70 meters from a man and behind this man there is a woman that is sitting at the table with a drink, she have a distance of 122 meters. i tried to walk a bit, just 1 meter and i saw the man (70 meters) and the woman (122 meters) disappear simultaneously

hello,
I didnt play anymore xenus2 for this problem.. there are news/solutions about it?

ty

seems to be hard coded in like that. didnt bother me none. upgraded AK w/ red dot is best weapon in game IMO. I can headshot targets from the same 70 meter distance.

I've found the solution for the problem, it will be fixed soon :)

Attachments

• Xenus 2014-12-21 04-28-55-33.jpg
    Xenus 2014-12-21 04-28-55-33.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom