I would like to apologize, too.

D

Deleted User

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling everyone with a different viewpoint in the paid mods thread "children" for disagreeing with me. I accused you all of acting that way, but I was the one acting like a child.

I realize that others will not always agree with me, and that I have to become more thick-skinned and toughen up a bit in the face of criticism and differing opinions. For me to escalate the drama was extremely unprofessional on my part, childish, and plain stupid. It was not behavior becoming of a moderator here on the 'Watch.

I will also try to put the 'Watch first and my own personal interests second. After all, I love this place, I really do, and I have been a member for years now, and for the most part have greatly enjoyed the discussion with all of you. Being able to write articles, make videos and do fun, interesting things for the 'Watch is a great pleasure of mine. I hope to continue that going forward and put the focus back on RPGWatch, and not my side projects and personal adventures.

So, I hope there are truly no hard feelings over this. I would hope that you all aren't too upset with me for acting how I did, and I ask for your forgiveness.

Again, it's a little late, but I felt I needed to say it.

Now, on to bigger and better things! =)

Another one?
People please. I believe I said in that other apologizing thread that IMO we needed the certain drama to clear things out.
Thus I see no reason for these apologizes.

Sure, some words slipped through out of passion, so what? We're passionate people here, not phonegaming emotionless robots. ;)

Are you saying Gothic 5 got revealed?
OMG yessss!!! :D

joxer, I just felt that I needed to post this, that's all.

And I would looooooove a Gothic 5 reveal!!! Although, I still have to finish 2 and haven't even started 3 yet! o_o

Then STOP playing all those other games and finish G 2 and 3!! :p :)

I have a long ass week with work, family, looking for a larger home in the middle of the woods. So I say #@$# it is all good until the next hot topic.

It's not a big deal - and we all overreact sometimes.

Few people have what it takes to apologize in public, though, so I commend you for it.

That said, I think you're a nice guy and you don't really have anything to apologize for - but it's a personal choice, so it's all good :)

If you feel thin-skinned - then just stay away from discussions for a while ... That's what I do, for example. And it feels more healthy for me.

Nicely done Fluent, you have definitely grown in my eyes after this post.

Fluent don't apologize to these animals. ;)

I am the animal representative in these parts.

I was very pleased to see Fluent's post. I had grown very unhappy with the nonsense and the fully aroused trolls that emerged in its wake. I'm happy to see that the tone has changed, and so I venture back. Some honoured members may find this conciliation Fluent's gravest error yet.

Back
Top Bottom