KotOR 2 - Restored Content v1.5 Final

Thanks for the heads-up! I have to finally try it out. Strange, I was just thinking about TSL today.

Finally, I have been waiting a long time for this! I replayed KotOR2 a while ago, and it really has this sad feeling of "what it could've been" - it beats KotOR1 in pretty much every aspect, but unfortunately it lacks polish. All the cut content doesn't exactly help either.

Woo hoo, thanks TSL Restored Content Team, you ROCK! :party:

Now all that someone needs to do is to create a widescreen mod. Sigh, replaying older games makes me wish I kept my 4:3 screen at times.

I really expected it to be more than 23meg, but reading their forum thread, no previous version or patch is needed.

Now we just need a working list of mods that will work with this, I might wait a week to see if a list forms or mod authors update their mods for comparability.

Any ideas?

Does anyone know if this version is compatible with the

rogue "M4-78/TSLRCM Compatibility Patch" by Weavel (forever be his name cursed)

that he created for v1.4?

I don't want to play TSL without M4-78 again.

2. Mod (In)compatibility:
----------
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE

M4-78 will NOT work with this mod.

USM-compatibility patch can be downloaded in download section over at deadlystream.com

I really expected it to be more than 23meg, but reading their forum thread, no previous version or patch is needed.

Now we just need a working list of mods that will work with this, I might wait a week to see if a list forms or mod authors update their mods for comparability.

Any ideas?

I think most of the missing artwork (entire sections of it) is already in the disks, but they were cut out from the game when they were running out of time. This is what someone found out and how the whole 'restoration project' started.
Of course, Kotor 2 was before the DLC phenomenon. Nowadays they would cut the content out and then sell it for $10 extra the next month.

Pardon me if I'm blind or stupid, but what exactly was restored? Is there a list somewhere detailing this?

I wondered about exactly the same.

2. Mod (In)compatibility:
—————
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE

M4-78 will NOT work with this mod.

USM-compatibility patch can be downloaded in download section over at deadlystream.com

Na, I know THAT. But as I wrote, Weavel (now banned forever on every TSL related site) programmed a rogue compatability patch that actually worked with v1.4. See here

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/f123/tslrcm-m4-78-compatibility-383.html

Nowadays it has been taken down by TPTB. (I can upload the file, if anyone is interested)

So, I wanted to know if it will work with v1.5.

Gah, ok a little research

No word for certain if Weavel's 1.4 compatibility patch works with 1.5 but hte assumption is no.

Weavel apparently plagiarized others work and has had multiple accounts on the multiple SW forums which is the reason cited for his ban. Uploading his patch to the SW forums may get it removed for those reasons.

That said, Stoney's is personally working on an MP-48EP (enhanced project) of his own and ideally wants to integrate with the final patch (1.5).

So now I'm at a conundrum. I've heard MP-48 rocks and I'd hate to miss out.

THE USM doesn't seem so necessary as its just a bunch of lightsabres, as cool as that would be.

The music and movies pack that looks official - is that worth downloading?

Lucky Day said:
The music and movies pack that looks official - is that worth downloading?
Yes, very much so, if your interested in the higher quality music and videos.

While I didn't see much difference in movies iirc, the music is definitely of higher quality!

what about the MP-48 droid planet thingy addon - is it so good I'll wish I'd had it with the tslrcm, or is tslrcm good enough by itself?

also, looks like Stoney did a very recent patch for USM/tslrcm

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/f123/ultimate-saber-mod-tslrcm-1138.html

There's no talk of it not being compatible with tslrcm 1.5 and posts from him are as recent as two days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom