We never heeded the ancient prophecies.

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds.

Until the day the Codex fell.

We stand now at the brink of destruction, as the reign of Codex is gone at last.

We never heeded the ancient prophecies.

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds.

Until the day the Codex fell.

We stand now at the brink of destruction, as the reign of Codex is gone at last.

a magnum opus should be a selection of screaming children. kill the black samba men.
our weeders are stacked like fish in a pond. but in flooded libraries, there is one who stays. to feed us. she wears cutlass choleric garments. or is that a backspace penalization? sonic.

06wiz_0079.png

pete.png
If it isn't my old nemesis… A DOOR!

:( Myself at the door to RPGCodex.

fishfood alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of poland carved into the roads. leppercauns eating smores leaping to, juggling, ropes.

fish-food alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of Poland carved into the roads. leprechauns eating peppercorn smores leaping to, juggling, ropes. diamonds roll down the mountain by the thousands. the feet of women flow out of volcanoes. giant fax-machine farms coil. plastic aardvarks spreading their seed. Gwendolyn bees laying eggs that hatch into trees. Quite a scene.

ITZ is upon us all. Woe, woe, woe. And worst of all, we can't even put Andhaira and Prosper at ignore in this refugee camp. Curse ye DU, curse ye and your children and their children's children till the end of times.

fish-food alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of Poland carved into the roads. leprechauns eating peppercorn smores leaping to, juggling, ropes. diamonds roll down the mountain by the thousands. the feet of women flow out of volcanoes. giant fax-machine farms coil. plastic aardvarks spreading their seed. Gwendolyn bees laying eggs that hatch into trees. Quite a scene.

sweet swinging scallops at the yellow spring. loitering apocryphal diametric space distortions. calligraphic crescents seating themselves on the council of acrobatics. Brussels sprout towers exhuming freckled spheres, squashing peasant bears.

Yeah, anyone who can't or won't even make an effort to be comprehensible should shut the hell up. I wanna smack that motherfucker. I can write "motherfucker" here, right?

I won't dumb myself down for you. But you are welcome to man up, apologize and try reading my words more carefully. And choosing your own words more carefully in the future.

Some memorial pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rpgcodex.jpg
    rpgcodex.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 173
  • woman.jpg
    woman.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 153
I won't dumb myself down for you. But you are welcome to man up, apologize and try reading my words more carefully. And choosing your own words more carefully in the future.

Holy shit. A readable prosper post.

sweet swinging scallops at the yellow spring. loitering apocryphal diametric space distortions. calligraphic crescents seating themselves on the council of acrobatics. Brussels sprout towers exhuming freckled spheres, squashing peasant bears.

a spying prostate peeking into a mobile room. shroom razor blades shedding emphatic silver saxons. chairs reaping their masters benefits. holocaust currency playing simon says with three axes of serenity. calcium thrusting itself about like drink straws in the upper atmosphere.

intoxicated deers trading buttery flashcard. kinky forgers marrying minotaur mafia.

ITZ has come. The cesspool was drained and cleaned.
And what I miss most is the ignore function... What a world...!

PS: And only 2 days after I've donated 500$. Damn you, DU, you Nigerian Prince!

death to rpgcodex

too bad its just a lame copycat of gog message or all you social rejects would have to go back to 4chan again

Right, could you guys remind me who wanted what? As a reminder, I offered the first 3 Humble Bundles, Recettear, Left 4 Dead, Darksiders, and the highly coveted World Basketball Manager 2010.

ITZ has come. The cesspool was drained and cleaned.
And what I miss most is the ignore function… What a world…!

PS: And only 2 days after I've donated 500$. Damn you, DU, you Nigerian Prince!

Yay, server upgrades & search function!

Back
Top Bottom