Dawn of Magic 2 - Now Available

Amazing to see 2006' add-on to 2005' russian Diablo clone positioned as a separate game and priced 30 bucks on Steam. As boring as original yet slightly polished. May be playable. May keep you busy for several hours. Shame on Steam.

Not shame on Steam ... when I saw it briefly listed at GamersGate (they had 2 listings!) it was for $35!

I'm supposed to get a review copy. Liked the original enough ... not great but fun. Hopefully will enjoy this.

That said, the whole add-on / stand-alone thing seems to be confusing sites as well as people.

There were 6 screenshots posted by a game site some weeks ago. I think i remember all the locations shown from part1. I was searching for some more information but found nothing. At the moment i have the feeling this was some kind of mistake like developers made a patch and management decided to sell it as a new game :).

Atleast it is better than space siege. :/ The original concept was very cool, they could have expanded so much on it. But really this game is an expansion of the original. That said, i found this to be slightly more entertaining than the original for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom