Starcraft 2 - Heart of the Swarm trailer

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Here's a newly released trailer for Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. I wasn't overly impressed with Wings of Liberty, but watching this trailer has me looking forward to HotS.

My main complaint about WoL was the fact that we only got to play a single faction for 95% of the game. After watching this trailer, I get the impression there might be a bit more variety in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm8YcRi5g8&feature=player_embedded

Must be simultaneously the most secure money-maker and the least interesting AAA title of 2012 ;)

I very much looking forward to Diablo III. The new Black Soulstone trailer looks awesome :drool:

After a bit of Googling around yesterday, checking up what info Bliz has released of Heart of the Swarm, I feel pretty dumb predicting what I did (above), as it is obvious she goes back to the Zerg. However, in my defence, my previous post was based on info gleaned only from the linked trailer above. Before watching that, I had not been following HotS development at all.

Well, my new prediction is (and this is actually what I meant before, in a round about way), that Kerrigan turns on Jim Raynor and the Terrans, not just Mengst(sp?) and the Terrans allied with him, but all Terrans, totally defecting to the Zerg side. The game ends with her in full control of the entire swarm, again.

Back
Top Bottom