Inquisitor

Generally the game is something between Baldur’s Gate and Diablo made with much smaller budget and a LOT harder difficulty. I would recommend it, but only to hardcore rpg fans, it is probably not for mainstream players.

Soo... like Siege of Avalon then?

In any case, I agree, I'm definitely interested - if my Czech was a bit better, I'd try playing it that way, but alas.

For anyone not familiar with the game, here's an old (2003) detailed RpgVault interview with Richard Aihoshi - 'Jonric'

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/391/391956p1.html

Hmm, many things promised in the interview didn't make it into the final version of the game. BTW that the screenshots from 2003 looks nearly like from the final version and are from all parts of the game… strange that it took so many years to release it…

Me too … interesting that the $30 I just paid is about 5 games on Steam this week …

Yes - a foolish purchase on the face of it. 10 years in the making, almost no information, no english interviews or previews since 2003 and the translation is guaranteed to be crap.

...but I love the art and the idea.

If that picture is indicative of the translation, I'd be very happy. It isn't perfect but it's competent. Of course, we don't know where that screen comes from.

Thanks, though - it is good to see something.

Inquisitor sees the light of day. I hope its not so difficult it is frustrating. Watching this closely...

After taking a bit of time I don't feel bad at all about my 'purchase' ... so long as it ships.

Back
Top Bottom