Dragon Age - Sex and the Single Dragon Age Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but they would if they had released it late spring/early summer.

Yeah, that was the delay for the simultaneous release. Not as you said, that they've been sitting on it since march. There may also have been polishing during the summer, but the main effort has been for finishing the console versions.

First, I think we, everyone, need to stop the namecalling and the personal attacks and insults. I have enough of that at home. (I live in Denmark). I don't like seeing it here.

Second, people that don't speak English very well or don't know about the pragmatic daily use of Enghlish, often don't know that 'fags' are demeaning and derogatory slang for homosexuals. Maybe, the look in a dictionary and they see this word, so they use it to descibe how they feel. I know, I would defintely have some problems if I were to post on a German forum about the socalled ''unwritten rules of behaviour'.

Third, I have never once seen this site as a family friendly site; we deal with RPGS and discuss them; also news about RPGs is discussed here. As such, we write about say Fallout 3's blood, gore and violence or DA: Origins - and how it is marketed and such.

Fourth, I don't think theu just added homosexuality to the game; it is part of the romance options in the game. As such, you don't need to go down that lane, if you don't want to do so. To me, it is a bit silly not buying the game because there's an homosexual romance option in it. It is no different, though, (at least to me) that I will refuse to buy a game, because I don't like the way the character's written, as I did with an adventure game just recently.

Fifth:

As for the content in DA: Origins being locked down in the spring (about march/april 2009), I'll say that this sound about right. However, this meant that they added Shale, the stone golem, that otherwise were to be cut. This meant that BioWare had (much) more time to do QA for the game - resulting in a far better game, I would say.

Sixth, I appreciate the friendly environment here, and also that people try to nice to one another :) Let's continue down this road :) together...

All's I have to say is that if the worst thing anyone can accuse you of in life is blowing a Dwarf once and awhile, more power to ya.

aries, thank you for your post. Now, I think I'll close this thread to avoid any more negative issues. We play nice here, remember!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom