NWN2 2 Gig Steam Update?

Neverwinter Nights 2

curious

liberty or license
Steam seems to be installing a massive update to the game today but I don't see any update news? Any ideas. I know the platinum version didn't come with Mysteries of Westgate...are they giving it to us now perhaps?

Hmm, I don't have the Steam version but I am kind of curious if there was some official update. It seems unlikely but stranger things have happened.

it didn't seem to include anything new once it finished. maybe my computer or steam chowed down on some of the files and it needed to download them. strange though i haven't even played nwn2 again since i bought the steam version last winter and only even loaded it once to see if it included Mysteries of Westgate at that time. i own all the boxed versions but loading the 8 or so discs again would have required some serious pain. It's taking up around 11.4 gigs now but the odd thing was it was at around the same before it downloaded the 2 gigs. maybe installing another game took out some common files but i can't imagine 2 gigs worth being common?

Back
Top Bottom