Silent Storm Mods?

skinnychicken

Watcher
Hello all,

I know it's an older game and all, but does anyone know of any mods for Silent Storm beyond the minor ones that tweaked a few gameplay elements? I really loved this game and think it's one of the best turn-based strategies around, but I'm surprised at the lack of community support compared to Jagged Alliance and such.

Anyway, any suggestions are mucho appreciated.

I think you found probably most of the mods at least that is all I've ever found really. There were some in russian if I recall correctly from release time but mostly minor tweaks like you found. The game required installation of mssql to do actual development with the released sdk which I recall thinking requiring the database was a bad idea at the time.

Also JA2 source code was released with wildfire so that really spurred on that community; no such luck with SS.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I might play through it again anyway to see if it's as good as I remember. Thanks for the response!

Here are some mods. You probably already know about them, but here they are anyway. I never used any so can't speak for how good they are and some of them are only for the Russian version.

Back
Top Bottom