Skyrim Total conversion mod

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I found out that Gorr is better with a one-handed weapon and shield, so I properly equipped him.

Well of course this being TES you could evolve him using two handers if you wanted (For a high damage build with you playing healing/buff support it would take a bit of work though) but I believe a shield at least is mandatory for a tank for this mod. He should definitely be more effective now.

Requiem makes encounters with necromancers VERY difficult. Dang near impossible, really.

In my latest video I uploaded I die a ton at the hands of a pair of randomly spawned necromancers. You can't even get close to them because of their ranged spell attacks. Not only does the frost nearly kill you, it slows you down in your tracks. I have no idea how one is supposed to kill necromancers at an early level. Hoping that it just gets easier as you level up and you can start to withstand a few shots of their magic without dying. I don't mind having to avoid encounters like that at early level, that's cool, but with only gaining 5 health per level, it's going to be rough. I'm guessing perks for shield and armor will help against magic, but I haven't looked into that yet.

All I could do was run away.

May be try to dodge their attacks, before you get within wacking distance? Or hit and run tactics with a bow, pop out of cover and back into it?

Those tactics might work. I just gave up and ran because Gorr kept running in and getting incapacitated immediately. Later, I gave him instructions to stick close to me, but he still goes running into battle. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what. That whole play session was bug-o-rama. Hoping it was just an unlucky day and the bugs die down the next time I play.

Maybe basic needs simulated the 20 minute delay between eating and not feeling hungry. ;)

I wonder what would have happened if you ignored the hunger alerts?

Last edited:
Could be. If that's the case, then maybe I will keep the mod. I'll have to do some testing next time I play.

What's weird, though, is that whenever I was eating, I was getting no indication on screen about whether I'm getting full or whatever. When you drink, it says you can have a bit more, or you're no longer thirsty, etc. I think I have to just reconfigure the mod altogether and then test it.

Back
Top Bottom