Dragon Age: Inquisition - Collector's Edition

I hope the game is good, I really do.

But this is not a pre-order for me, and I certainly won't be getting any Collector's Edition.

That bridge has been not only been burned, but atomized and had it's separate component quarks scattered across the cosmos.

I'll end up getting it, maybe the Deluxe Edition, at some later (sale) date.

Funny you say that if it was some European Developer that offered a cloth map, and Collector Edition everyone would be commenting on how great it is.

I so love double standards, but then again I use them also.:)

As for me I just want the digital copy with all the DLC crap. My mind is weird I know. If I don't get all the DLC I feel like I'm missing something while playing.

I think it has more to do with EA than the US and Europe :p.

Major update for Dead State (not yet reported) maybe time...

Last edited:
I think this box is a bit too much. $170? Not sure I want to pay that. I'll still be picking up the game when it comes out. Does anyone even know when the game is coming out?

It was posted on the front-page yesterday. So here is the link for you in case you missed it. Now go away as I hate replying to you.;)

Link- http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/newsbit?newsbit=27092

It is obvious I missed it since I reported not seeing it when it was there. But things are not that clear for everyone, it seems.

Thanks anyways for being given an opportunity to show the excellence of the work done.

170 $ is far too expensive. This box is on the "too much" side.

For 70-80$, just a nice box, cloth map and a trinket (coin ?) they would sell far more.

Back
Top Bottom