Pillars of Eternity - Reward Redemption

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Pillars of Eternity should be unlocking for a majority of players in a few hours, and I hope the winners of our contest enjoy playng the game. As I know I will.

So moving on I know some of you have questions about how to redeem your baker rewards, and pre-order extras. Well here you go the latest update explains how.
Reward Redemption

Hey, everyone. After two and a half years, we're happy that you're finally going be able to get your hands on Pillars of Eternity. It's been a great pleasure to work on a traditional PC RPG again and it wouldn't have been possible without your interest, support, and feedback. We hope that playing Pillars of Eternity gives you the same feelings you had when you played the Infinity Engine games. Many of you have told us how much these games have meant to you over the years. It's always been our goal to recapture that experience as well as we can. We've worked hard to provide you with a beautiful world to explore, flexible systems that allow you to build all the characters and parties you can dream up, and a rich story that responds to the choices you make. Nothing can replace the Infinity Engine games, but we hope Pillars of Eternity is a worthy successor to that heritage.

Kickstarter Tiers and Special Editions

Due to popular demand we have created special Kickstarter Backer editions on both Steam and GOG. These editions match the retail versions of the Hero, Champion, and Royal editions, but they come with a few extra Kickstarter goodies. When you go onto your Products page on the Backer Portal you will see which Kickstarter edition was granted to your Kickstarter tier. This was done so that people could download their rewards in multiple places.

Unfortunately, we were unable to map every tier perfectly. We have many tiers, many different combinations of add-ons, and only a few Kickstarter editions. Don't worry, though, because if your Kickstarter edition doesn't come with a reward you should be getting for your Kickstarter tier you can download it from the Backer Portal. In fact, the Backer Portal is the official way to download your rewards - we will always have them available for you on the Portal.

If you would like to see what products come with your Backer tier you can find that information by going to your Orders page on the Backer Portal. If you expand your order you can click on the "What does this include?" link to see all of your rewards associated with the order.
More information.

Seems a little to complicated and may cause problem for some. So please carefully follow the instructions to make you get the right rewards, and bonuses for your pledge.

When you stay up till midnight, hoping to download Pillars from GOG, and you find out you can't have it till noon:

tumblr_inline_mxvashXG8K1r01z90.jpg

Let me just say that most definitely is NOT a picture of me!!! :)

When you stay up till midnight, hoping to
download Pillars from GOG, and you find out you can't have it till noon.

Yep I live in Chicago, IL and fall into the central time zone. According to Steam my will game should unlock unlock at 11:AM. You live in Ohio so it should be the same time.

Actually, Ohio falls under Eastern, so I believe that puts me an hour ahead of you…:-/ If it's 11am for you, it'll be noon for me. :(

I wish! :)

Looks like I forgot about Indiana sorry about that Aubrielle.:biggrin: I remember living with a relative in Virgina for a few months, and having to get used the time difference.

For those not born in the US, and curious here is an image to explain.

timeszones_us.gif

erm. are you guys actually playing this?
im still waiting for wastleland 2 1st patch to boot it up . i definitely won't be playing this out of the gate

erm. are you guys actually playing this?
im still waiting for wastleland 2 1st patch to boot it up . i definitely won't be playing this out of the gate
Wasteland 2 already had six post launch patches. I think you mean the Game of The Year Edition that was just announced, and should be released this year.

PoE seems to have a lot of replayability, so I don't mind playing it with the day-1 patch and then again in 6-12 months. That is, if it's good enough :)

For Wasteland 2 - which I find to be lacking in certain ways, the GOTY edition seems to be the perfect way to play it the first time, and I've been waiting for more patches, anyway.

One of Obs devs said on stream today he saw Kaz drawing detailed item portraits so we can expect that in a future patch.

It launches the exact minute my shift at work begins *shakes fist* but.. I'll cruise home after with Taco Bell and a beer and it begins!

Back
Top Bottom