Witcher 3 The 1.07 patch will be bigger than the 1.05 patch; should please a lot of people

The Witcher 3
As i have said before, I don't have any complains about horse riding in TW3. I positively enjoy it!

According to CDPR - soon... :devilish:

Well... so the big surprise will be the stash. Disappointing really...

Not bad, I wasn't expecting anything major but just tweaks to enhance the game experience. Geralts movement does annoy me at times and so does finding the book I just picked up and wanted to read so I'm looking forward to those two enhancements. Weight hasn't been a problem for me yet but I'm not a hoarder and even stopped picking up ingredients after level 10 or so.

So rather than going to merchants to sell stuff you go to a stash to store it. Not really much of a quality of gameplay improvement since they got rid of ingredient weight. How many sets of level-scaled swords and armor does one need, when they are constantly getting outdated? Just sell most of them.

What's the stash for exactly? I mean, this was enough:
Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
Dissassemble everything, later assemble back.

But it's this I'm amazed with:
Since it's been all hands on deck working to finish and release this patch on time, we won’t be publishing a free DLC this week (don’t worry - free content comes back next week).
This is the first game ever that is getting patched BEFORE cashgrab DLC, sorry, it's not even cashgrab here.

Those are still free DLCs joxer but I understand what you mean :)

I'm half tempted to send a cake to Poland…THIS is how you patch the game.
Only time I tried doing that was with Bethesda, sadly, it didn't pass through anthrax customs checks :(.

Seems like a pretty decent patch to me. I kind of wish I had waited a little longer before playing TW3 with all the improvements that are happening now.

Oh well, there will definitely be a replay in the future. :)

Patch is good I was simply hoping for RedKit2...

I'm half tempted to send a cake to Poland…THIS is how you patch the game.
Only time I tried doing that was with Bethesda, sadly, it didn't pass through anthrax customs checks :(.

You could probably have had a cake delivered from a company that operates near Bethesda's (or CDPR's for that matter) headquarters?

I have a contingency plan in place, so no worries:p. With any luck, it will turn out, just as it did for them in Fallout III.

You could probably have had a cake delivered from a company that operates near Bethesda's (or CDPR's for that matter) headquarters?
But would they also mix the anthrax into the cake for him?

Back
Top Bottom