What games are you playing now?

Battle Brothers - I can't stop playing this raw diamond of a game, brilliant!

Is anyone planning on doing a Watch review of this one? I've been curious about it but haven't touched it as I don't do Early Access.

Thanks, JDR.

If you loose your inventory I wonder if you lose your pack horse contents. I imagine so... Just wonder if you get it back later... If not I'll just sell it off first.

it's not that I dont like Dungeons 2 - it's a fine enought game in it's own right, and has some fun innovation.

it's just that it ISNT DK… it's not a lair-away-from-home

So I'm playing thru Dungeon Keeper 2 again =)

which is kind of ridiculous considering my huge backlog. What can I say, I like what I like...

In the wait for the witcher, ive installed dozens of games on steam and still getting bored after a some minutes in them, knowing time will pass so slow til monday :(

After about an hour of tweaking, I just started playing The Witcher 2.

4 years after release, this game is still a beast to run on the highest settings even on a new system. At least it's playable now with Ubersampling enabled, but it's still not worth it for me.

I ended up going with the Ultra preset, minus Ubersampling and motion blur. I'm also using Nvidia's DSR option to run it at 1.5x my native resolution of 1920x1200, and it's looking pretty sweet.

I ran it in Ubersampling on release… although I only got around 30 FPS and lower in some places, in your new system it should run super smooth :S

Unless you had a SLI setup, I doubt you were getting 30 fps with Ubersampling back then.

To be honest, I think that option is overrated anyways. It does a decent job of eliminating jaggies, but it also blurs the overall scene a little.

Just finished alpha protocol. Frankly I fail to see why it was received so badly. I had a great time. Granted I followed some advice and played as a stealth and pistol guy, and it was fully patched. The gameplay was good, nothing exceptional. It is the story and setting that did it for me. Not too many games like it. Bring me ap2

Alright, the hype has gotten to me -- I just reinstalled the first Witcher game and fired it up. This time I'll make it through.

The plan is to stop myself from dropping sixy bucks on The Wild Hunt before I finish 1 & 2 -- maybe by the time I catch up there'll have been a price drop.

Just finished alpha protocol. Frankly I fail to see why it was received so badly. I had a great time. Granted I followed some advice and played as a stealth and pistol guy, and it was fully patched. The gameplay was good, nothing exceptional. It is the story and setting that did it for me. Not too many games like it. Bring me ap2

The bad reception was from reviewers that treated the game as a FPS and not as a RPG, so when they missed a shot when the reticule was pointing at something, they said the game sucked.

Hearthstone has grabbed me harder than I expected. It's the perfect phone game, sorry joxer. It's also the perfect 10-15 minute game in between doing other stuff around the house.

No need to be sorry, I'll be away from home whole next week and will probably pay to win some pay2win phonegames. Will it be that game or some other, dunno.

Of course, if my plans fail. The territory is unknown and I did plan some other entertainment, but who knows. It'll be sad if in the end I have to pay scammers on the phone.

They did a very good job letting you play and get card packs without paying. You can get a free pack every 2 days. I've gotten maybe 20 so far, all free.

No, but he does have a phone :)

mission 6 of Dungeon Keeper 2 -
by the way, theyve fixed the GoG version of the game. I was pissed at the initial release by GoG, and commented as such. This is fixed, the game runs great and has all features

Back
Top Bottom