Pricewatch!

IMO - for worse

Not a fan of those types of games but the color palate is amazing. If it came in hi-def I would use it as desktop wall paper.

And I have to correct myself. I thought Ninja Girls was a platformer. But it's really an indie RPG. Also Star Nomad does look interesting and it's only $3.39. (till 1/5). I'm soon to be in.

Realms of the Haunting is £1.04 on Steam this week. It might take a while to get used to the controls and graphics, but it's a wonderfully creepy game with loads of atmosphere. I'd love to see this one get a high def remake.

Roguelike game FTL is on sale fot the next 30 hours on Steam for $2.49.
This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy.
Link - http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680/

I remember Joxer hated this game so that's a nice recommendation.:biggrin:

Geneforge 1-4 is $4 on Steam.

I remember Joxer hated this game so that's a nice recommendation.:biggrin:

Still not buying it.
I'll use the cash for some beer instead. Beer won't kill me based on some random generator gambling slot machine.

A bit of software won't kill you either. Unfortunately (I joke... Big hugs!)

FTL is a lot of fun. Though it is bastard hard and certainly can be quite unfair at times. Like life.

More sales on Steam but get them while they're hot.

1. Anime Weekend Sale on Steam - Up to 75% Off
  2. Bedlam on Steam - 50% Off
  3. Planetary Annihilation on Steam - 80% Off

Last edited:
Looks interesting. I heard that it's really difficult even on the easier settings. What other roguelikes would you compare it to? If it's anything like SotS: The Pit then I'll definitely give it a try.

I don't play many roguelikes. In fact I've only played FTL before this one, but at it's core it's quite similar.

If you played FTL, you would remember a ship travelling to different sectors within which are different planets.

In DotE you will have a few characters travelling to different levels, within which are different rooms.

In FTL you build up your ship's capabilities with which you fight other ships, while in DotE you build up your characters' (up to 4) capabilities who fight enemies.

Inf FTL you manage resources such as Fuel, missiles and scrap to buy and shoot things, while in DotE you manage resources such as Dust (Gold), Food (XP and Health), Science (Research) and Production (Buldings).

In DotE you need to protect your crystal in your first room and then transport it to the last room.

Anyway, I suggest watching quill18's first video on it to get a good idea.

I died twice on level 2, once on level 3 and I finally got to level 5.

Hope that helps.

The fact that Dungeon of the Endless was done by the same people as Endless Legend was enough for me to pick it up. I've still not gotten to it yet, though. Divinity Original Sin and Shovel Knight are taking up my gaming time at the moment.

More Game sales if anybody is interested as you never reply.;)

Saints Row Weekend
on The Humble Store
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
on Steam

Risen 3 is 50% off on GamersGate. They got deals on the other Risen games too, in case anyone doesn't have them on their shelf yet.

Back
Top Bottom