Endless Legend - Free Exclusive Heroes

Aubrielle

Noveliste
If you fire up Endless Legend, Endless Space, and/or Dungeon of the Endless any time before the 25th, you can receive an exclusive hero in each game, just for starting a new game.

Amplitude Studios is celebrating its fifth birthday with its second annual Endless Day: a day that lasts from 21 to 25 January, and that offers up rare heroes and achievements to people who play their games during this time, and who fulfil various conditions. That stuff is detailed here, and includes a trio of heroes simply for starting new games of Endless Space, Endless Legend, and Dungeon of the Endless. You can also bag some time-limited achievements, though these will require a mite more effort.

(Amplitude hints here that you might be able to get these things after January 25, perhaps by mucking about with the time settings on your computer.)

During a celebratory livestream, Amplitude also announced a new expansion for Endless Legend titled Shifters. Ampz sez "this expansion will include a new Major Faction called The Allayi. This new civilization will be able to ‘shift’ during long winters", a fine alternative to sticking the heating on and hugging a hot water bottle, I reckon. Meanwhile, "all factions will also be able to collect a new resource called the ‘Pearls of Auriga’, enabling them to unlock new powers through the ‘Altar of Auriga’ and modify the upcoming winters’ impact". Good on them.
More information.

More information.

I think EL is seriously the best 4x game since alpha centauri

EL is a amazing fantasy 4x game.But the combat part still need some overhaul and the technology tree need more depth.
The best fantasy 4x game so far should be fall from heven 2 imo.0

Something with EL just did not click with me. I liked the parts but as a whole was just an average game for me. Eador Genesis (modded) is the best 4x game. Right there with Fall from Heaven and HoMM 3 (WoG) as best of all time.

Back
Top Bottom