Drakensang Quest Help: Tallon (Possible Spoilers)

matziq

Watcher
Quest Help: Tallon

I've done all the quests in Tallon and now they want me to
meet that king's son (the dwarf) at the tower (I forget his name). However, I can't figure out how to get to the tower. I can see the tower
but I've run all over Tallon looking for a road to it but it isn't there. I tried leaving to go to the world map but it isn't there either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've done all the quests in Tallon and now they want me to
meet that king's son (the dwarf) at the tower (I forget his name). However, I can't figure out how to get to the tower. I can see the tower
but I've run all over Tallon looking for a road to it but it isn't there. I tried leaving to go to the world map but it isn't there either.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's easy to miss. There is a - somewhat hidden - slope down nearby that leads into the valley where the tower entrance is.

If you still cannot find it, maybe you will see some lowered terrain around the tower (like a trench) which is actually part of said path. Simply click on it and let the game's good pathfinding algorithm do the finding work for you.

It's easy to miss. There is a - somewhat hidden - slope down nearby that leads into the valley where the tower entrance is.

If you still cannot find it, maybe you will see some lowered terrain around the tower (like a trench) which is actually part of said path. Simply click on it and let the game's good pathfinding algorithm do the finding work for you.

I'm having a problem a little after that...
So we killed the dragon, and Arom wants to meet me in Murolosh, but I can't find how to get there now. In the overland map I can go to Talon or Ferdok. How do I get there?

The map is bigger than the screen. You can scroll it by holding the right mouse button (iirc) and dragging it. Murolosh is in the far south.

The map is bigger than the screen. You can scroll it by holding the right mouse button (iirc) and dragging it. Murolosh is in the far south.

HOLY COW LOL, thanks, it'd helped if there was like a scrollbar or something

Found it...thanks! Was in that foggy area... maybe the fog is turned up too high on my pc but it looked inaccessible on my screen so I gave up on that area. i did like you said and clicked down in there and my guys took off running down the ravine. Thanks again!

i tried to follow your advice but i still can't find it
i can't even find that trench
i hsve search everywhere in the foged area but still nothing
please help

Last edited:
You remember where all the harpies were, close to the city? 100 m to the left.

It's kind of behind the town.

It's hidden, though. Explicitely look where you wouldn't expect anything !

What gate ? I don't remember any gate. Not in the sense of the word I have in mind.

Maybe we are talking about different things. What exactly do you have to find?

Did you find the tower in the fog and did you fight the dragon?

i found the gate and have killed the dragon
i just wondered if i looked on the wrong spot if i continued to look in that area

i'm looking for the path to morulosh
(sry missed to answer your question)

Murolosh? Just use the world map. You have to scroll down. When the dwarf prince invited you the place should be accessible.

do u need to find the tower before the city appear on the world map?
because i can't find the road to the tower either

But the dragon is at the tower. If you've killed it, together with the dwarfs who waited there, you must have found the path.

Did you find the dwarfen prince and did he invite you to Murolosh?

yes i have killed the dragon and talked to the dwarfprince
but then i have to try to scroll down on the worldmap then my computer is fixed
( my mother cut the power during a system reset....... )
thx for the help all u guy

I finished all the Tallon stuff except finding Hespa whatever her name was bones. I found a skelly in the mines but that did not close the quest. Is there a second cave in that region I missed?

Back
Top Bottom