The Witcher - Single Screen @ Gamespot

When is this game coming out? I have been waiting and waiting forever for this one. I haven't seen any footage of it for a long time though. I hope that it's not running into problems. It's one of my most anticipated games of 2007.

The "screenshot" (actually, it's a rendering) is from June 2005, as one can clearly see on the official website thewitcher.com.

This game looks awesome almost as awesome as me.

I'm really looking forward to this game <3 Poland

To me it seems the main character never changes gear, which lowers my expectations. It just isn't the same if you never get to change looks/gear.

Well I remember reading that witcher's sword is like jedi's lightsaber. He doesn't need to change it to an other weapon. And it can be upgraded too.. I find this refreshing for a change. Always looking for that better weapon can be a tedious process as well :)

I just recently got interested in this game. The visuals are stunning. The concept is pretty cool too. Coming from an actual fantasy author, I have great expectations for the story. The website said that the Witcher was fully changable (armor etc...). Why they don't reflect this in the screenshots I don't know. Maybe as we get closer...

Back
Top Bottom