Blackguards - "Untold Legends" DLC Announced

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A first DLC for Blackguards has been announced. Release will be on March 4th, together with the next patch.

Announcing the "Untold Legends" DLC

Humiliated. Enslaved. Thrown into the dust of the arena to die.

This is the heritage of Takate, native of the Moha, before he joined the Blackguards. But even now the wounds of the pasts still hurt. It's a pain that only revenge will ease.

With the "Untold Legends" DLC the Blackguards will once again return and follow Takate's tracks into the darkness of his past. A past that lies in the foothills of the rainforests in Southern Aventuria, where staying alive is a feat of its own due to beasts and monsters of the wild.

Key Features
Seven new quests
Four new weapons
Ten new battle maps and one proving ground that can be visited again and again to test your strategies, skills and items
25 songs added to soundtrack

The DLC will be available on March, 4th 2014 at a price point of €4.99 / $5.99 / £3.99 directly through Steam. Players who already bought the Contributor Edition during the Early Access will get the DLC for free.
More information.

Nice to know, however I've already finished and uninstalled the game so... To replay it for the sakes of DLC? That soon? Not a chance. :D

Right, I'll wait some months too.

Yep, no interest here either.

The availability of DLC just makes me wait for all of the DLC to come out, followed by the deluxe edition that includes everything... at a discount.

How about a dlc that totally reworks the terrible ending.

A dlc about the characters might be good because as it was I couldn't care less about any of the companions. As long as I'm not just playing a young takate with nothing but a torch and maxed out spear skill.

Which ending did you get?

I killed urias, my pc is standing in front of the evil ( I guess) the the screen goes white, naugrim and Aurelia say "no more secrets" then it plays the epilogue. I've seen 1 other ending on utube which was the same as mine except they don't say no more secrets.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom