New Union - a post-apoc RPG shooter set in Russia

MasterKromm

Sentinel
Upcoming TPS/RPG post-apoc game set in Russia, New Union(I'm guessing RPG-lite; probably belongs in General Non-RPG discussion)… What appears to be some in-game screens(look like actual in game shots, but could be rendered too) in the following link->

http://www.enizr.com/games/new-union-a-post-apocalyptic-rpg-shooter-set-in-russia.aspx

New Union is an upcoming third-person role-playing game set in an alternate historical reality in Russia, being developed for the PC. Scheduled for release in 2013, the title is set in an open world free for you to explore. Below are some screens, and while we don't know what engine the developers are using, the game looks good indeed. You play as a Soviet officer traversing through a post-nuclear Russia while attempting to survive anomalies, mutants and other diverse enemies. Sounds like a healthy mixture of Fallout and STALKER to me; we'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

The dev studio is supposedly comprised of "a significant element of the GSC STALKER team".

Now this looks interesting. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

Definitely keeping an eye on this… The Rage reference does not make me very enthusiastic but I get it may be there to generate interest (and ahem, divert attention from other more obvious sources of inspiration due to possible issue with the ownership of a certain IP ;) )

Thanks MasterKromm, do let us know if anything else pops up on your radar…

Edit: There is also a small trailer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom