Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Omega - you need some pillory treatment from my LBHs ;)
My, your fantasies are getting dirtier and wetter by the day!
Should I get you something to clean up the mess, or are you wearing a pantyliner? ;)

Just metal pants with Anti Rust Spray :p

Attachments

• Metal_pants.jpg
    Metal_pants.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 111
I can write them. Since I'm participating in the raffle, I think it's best you'll do the drawing though. I would not mind doing that as well, but I'll make sure I'll get the car of course. And it goes without saying that HiddenX will be granted the privilege of washing it. ;)

That's a good idea. If you have a bowl for 365 pieces of paper as well, I only need to draw them :)

Not blaming you BTW, GhanBuriGhan. If anybody were to blame it would have been me, but I did not have time to read your reply, I was busy making those pieces. :)

The die has been cast….. err the papers have been drawn. Strangely enough HiddenX, who has a load of tickets did not come in first. That's statistics for you.

As you could know from the donations page all those who are selected get to choose one reward. The first person drawn gets to choose first, the second after that, etc. Each person can select only one reward, so it did happen that I draw papers belonging to the same person more than once. In those cases I redid the draw until it was a paper of a person not drawn before.

Here is the resulting order:
1. Vamatt99218
2. HiddenX
3. Maylander
4. Kroto
5. Oelwyn
6. JuliusMagnus
7. Anonymous
8. Gabriel
9. Anonymous
10. Arhu
11. Gozioso
12. Maximous
13. Enhorning
14. Tomasp3n
15. Omega
16. Holly Avenger
17. Pongo
18. crpgnut
19. Figment
20. jhwisner
21. Greg McD
22. Von Paulus
23. Kyrer
24. Fantasm
25. Sacred_path
26. Lurking Grue
27. PegasusOrgans
28. Galaad
29. Bundyo
30. Sakichop
31. Anonymous
32. Wolfgrimdark

I will contact all of the above to see what reward they want. It might be that for certain persons nothing of interest is left and that as much as I try, I am left with some awards.
Instead of drawing again and again with the chance that still nobody wants it and having to spend lots of time on this, I propose that I list the remaining awards here and that all those who have donated but not won, PM me or send me a mail to state what they want from that list. If there are more persons who want the same reward, I will draw between them.

Watch your mailboxes (and spam folders).

Last edited:
Oops.... I gave a reward to someone who did not want it. Updated the list.

Sigh - I am NEVER lucky in raffles. The only thing I ever won was a soccer ball that lost all air after half a day already :)
Congrats to all winners - I'm glad HiddenX came in second, at least.

Congratulations to all winners - and a virtual :beer: for all !

Thank you GhanBuriGhan, but I can't decide between two things anyway - so Vamatt99218 will decide for me :)

Talk about luck and stats :p

I probably had a fair load of tickets myself but almost didn't even make the cut, 29 out of 32! Wonder what I'll end up with :)

I'm actually pretty amazed I ended up number 8 on the list. I'm usually one of the unluckiest people around. The biggest prize I ever won in my entire life was $20 from a $5 lotto ticket.

I have no idea what to pick right now. I need some time to think.

I'm actually glad I came in 26th b/c I don't have any predisposition towards any specific reward.

I have no idea what to pick right now. I need some time to think.
Well you are third, so you only have to give me a list of your top 3 :)

Congratulations to all winners ! :)

Sigh - I am NEVER lucky in raffles.

Almost the same here … Well, not exactly. I did win some things in the past - but nevertheless Murphy's Law usually strikes for me … ;)

Had to do another draw as one of the persons in the list did not wanted to participate. Additional winner: Wolfgrimdark.

This price tops the 560ti graphics card I won from 38Studios thanks to a KoA:Reckoning contest. Unless you actually work at a developer, you're never gonna be at a Release Party.

The other one is still the cooler story though, with the whole Rhode Island vs 38Studios thing that has since been in the news.

Back
Top Bottom