Risen Cave Behind Waterfall on West Coast

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
That was one fun dungeon romp!

I have been to that place in Chap2. I killed few gouls and one Ashbeast but did not find anything useful in there. Or did I miss something?

It's part of the main quest, you'll get back to it. However, you can get a Berserker sword there even before doing it as part of the main quest. It's in the room outside the blue barrier, near one of the pillars.

It's part of the main quest, you'll get back to it. However, you can get a Berserker sword there even before doing it as part of the main quest. It's in the room outside the blue barrier, near one of the pillars.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing a blue barrier. Will check it out again. Thank you.

I was just there :)

I was just there twenty minutes ago... That was really fun... Too bad it was over too shortly because of that blue barrier though... This was special for me because I killed the five ghouls in the entrance in about a minute (!?!?!!!!) That is something I NEVER thought I would be able to do in the start - I was soooo weak at the start (still in chapter 1 with 60 strength and the Don's 30 hit-point golden sword) and this brought a tear down my eye... a sweet sweet tear of joy :)

That dungeon (the part behind the magic blue barrier) really had me stumped for a while... been a long time since I was stumped by a dungon puzzle. It was fun.

Hmm… Is it that hard? Don't you get the blue barriers off only near the end of the game ? I haven't been behind it but I suppose there are lizard warriors there and I hope they are at least not completely invincible to you as they are to me right now in chapter 1 :) I was hoping I could cut through them like I do with ashbeasts now...

Yes, it's only near the end of the game. That's when you get access to the temples, and that one in particular has the most difficult puzzle (it's not super hard or anything.

Hi
I 'm in that cave and i'm not able to solve the puzzle and open the last two big doors.
The first one was opened with a winch.
Can anyone help me with the other ones?
(excuse me for my bad english, too!)

Did you read the column in that room? It gives you a map of that area, and shows the location of the other winches.

First of all, thanks for your post.
Yes, I've read the map but i can't reach the other two winches.
More specifically, I think I should open the two little rock doors in the main room, but I'm not able to do it.
I've reached the other side of the lava river, then I took the transform rune and killed every lizard in the area.
Did I miss a lever or a passage for Nautilus?

Keep hitting the switch in the middle room (I think you have to break down a wall to get to it), it will open the other doors. Every time you hit it, one door will open, while another one closes.

Keep hitting the switch in the middle room (I think you have to break down a wall to get to it), it will open the other doors. Every time you hit it, one door will open, while another one closes.

For me, the 'thing' that stumped me for a good while was finding that last winch. You have to sorta think 'Zelda' here.

There is a button on a wall that you cannot reach. There is lava down below the button. Shooting that button with your crossbow or bow does the trick.

I finally beat this blooming dungeon maze, and now I feel I need a holiday… :p but alas, no such thing for gamers who game weekends - so on to the next piece of armour! :biggrin:

I finally beat this blooming dungeon maze, and now I feel I need a holiday… :p but alas, no such thing for gamers who game weekends - so on to the next piece of armour! :biggrin:

It was one of the best dungeon crawls (for a non-underground-only game) since hythloth in U7.

Wait till you try some of the dungeons in U6P!!!! :)

For me, the 'thing' that stumped me for a good while was finding that last winch. You have to sorta think 'Zelda' here.

There is a button on a wall that you cannot reach. There is lava down below the button. Shooting that button with your crossbow or bow does the trick.

Gah, I'm stuck there for my last winch. I'm in the lava room with the raised drawbridge in the middle. Sure, there is that button on the wall on the right side of the room, but it only seems to open a door to a small room with just a chest.

There must be something I'm missing…. can anyone help?

Go through the other tunnel. Instead of going to the right where its own winch is you go to the left. You can see the third winch through a rift. It can be reached with a ranged weapon.

Back
Top Bottom