Two Worlds II - RPC Videos

Combat in Vid 3 looks a lot better than in the first.

Interface looks somewhat bad , i hope that there we will be able to hide or minimise it , it reminded me of diablo balls lol
What exactly is the middle screen menu ?
I will not be a great fan of combat , it looked slow like turn based , jumping around will be interesting while playing an archer tho. Maybe it was player's style but the guy with the big stick didn't look very determined or maybe fiercely attack and block as you slash isn't part of the game .
I hope that not all dialogues with women start with your character staring on their breasts .
Bad dude's hat still looks funny .

I am still looking forward to it although i expected combat to be much more brutal .

Interface looks somewhat bad , i hope that there we will be able to hide or minimise it , it reminded me of diablo balls lol
What exactly is the middle screen menu ?
I will not be a great fan of combat , it looked slow like turn based , jumping around will be interesting while playing an archer tho. Maybe it was player's style but the guy with the big stick didn't look very determined or maybe fiercely attack and block as you slash isn't part of the game .
I hope that not all dialogues with women start with your character staring on their breasts .
Bad dude's hat still looks funny .

I am still looking forward to it although i expected combat to be much more brutal .

Combat can be faster.
Also that was the X360 UI.

Unlike the first game animations seem to run smooth. My hopes increased for this game.

hello

Inside Two Worlds has posted three shakycam videos of the Two Worlds II presentation from the recent Roleplaying Convention in Cologne, Germany. The presentation itself is German but the game version seems to be English, if you don't mind watching the handheld footage.

Back
Top Bottom