Project Eternity - Twin Elms Fan Art

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Obsidian has a new forum post from a developer under the name of BAdler were he posts a special piece of fan art from Chris Bischoff.

pe-chris-bischoff-twin-elms-fan-art.jpg

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to share a really awesome piece of fan art that we received this morning from Chris Bischoff. It's inspired from the Twin Elms concepts that we released in our last update.

If Chris' name sounds familiar it's because he has his own Kickstarter going for the game STASIS. If you haven't checked it out yet you should. What's not to like about a 2D, isometric, sci-fi, horror adventure game? It's in its last few days so lets help him push it over the edge and get it fully funded.
More information.

Very good piece. Wallpaper worthy.

The guy is a very talented artist. Also his Kickstarter Funded a few hours ago :)

P.S Hire the guy Obsidian! God knows you need the help and extra hands if that grueling art production pipeline from the last KS update is any indication ;)

OMG, I'm disappointed !! I first understood it was official PE content. :)

Beautiful. His own game also looks gorgeous. If he wants to work on professional productions, it shouldn't be too hard for him to get a job. He does grade A level work, only very few non-pro's are at his level.

Back
Top Bottom