Risen 2 - Pre-Order DLC Bonus - "Treasure Island"

The Shale and Warden's Keep DLCs in DA:O didn't require a pre-order, IIRC. Wasn't it something like if you bought within the first month or with a specific retailer? My memory may be off though.

You are right, mostly. Warden's Keep was limited to the digital Deluxe Edition of DA:O. Shale might have come with all new purchases of the game, but the code have an expiration date (April 30, 2010 on my copy).

Hmm, I got Warden's Keep free with my hard copy, I think it had a code, too? Damn promotions are damn too complicated to remember... Bunch of bullshit, actually.

Hmm, I got Warden's Keep free with my hard copy, I think it had a code, too? Damn promotions are damn too complicated to remember… Bunch of bullshit, actually.

o_O I got the hardcopy Collector Edition of DAO and no Warden's Keep came with it...

Even though I don't like this, I think some of us are starting to overreact a little. We don't actually know how much content this DLC is going to contain yet. I also don't see any difference between this and the pre-order bonus mission that was offered for Deus Ex: HR.

Yes, and the pre-order bonus for DE:HR wasn't really worth it. Luckily the game turned out fine, as did Skyrim. Risen 2, not so sure, after the Gothic 3 debacle.

Yes, and the pre-order bonus for DE:HR wasn't really worth it. Luckily the game turned out fine, as did Skyrim. Risen 2, not so sure, after the Gothic 3 debacle.

I'm not sure what Gothic 3 would have to do with Risen 2.. that was a long time ago, and Risen was very good.

Also, it's not as if people who don't preorder will never be able to play that DLC. It'll eventually be released for purchase like the Deus Ex DLC.

will you shut up its bad enough you pirate yourself and condone it in many threads but this is bloody twice in this thread alone--i always refrain from making a direct personal attack on anyone but i really think you go way beyond of whats tolerable on a board that doesn't advocate or permit piracy.

i will be supporting pirahna bytes day 1 because they're pirahna bytes.

Well this is a game about pirates! Talking about piracy regarding it seems apt. :lol:

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom