RPGWatch Feature - Ultima 6 Project, Milestone 7 Released!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Aletys from Archon announces the release of Milestone 7 - the Alpha release for their Ultima 6 remake:
It is with much pleasure that we announce the release of Team Archon's next milestone of the Ultima 6 Project, Milestone 7 (M7) for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). This is the alpha release for the project, which will be followed shortly by the beta and 1.0 releases.
Read on for the full press release and some new screens, then follow the link to download and play this Milestone.
More information.

Very nice.. Now I need to get a copy of DS. :)

The game is still available online. Online stores have both the original Dungeon Siege 1 (which requires a patch), and the Dungeon Siege Legends of Arana (make sure you get the full package not the addon), which includes Dungeon Siege 1 and is already patched.

I think I'll wait for the final 1.0 release before buying DS for this. Thanks though.

You can usually pick up DS:LOA for about $5. So there's no need to wait!! :)

You should already know that they already released a remake of Ultima 5 so there is another reason to buy Dungeon Siege 1.

(make sure you get the full package not the addon)

We have only the Add-On here.

I mean the full game and the Add-On, nothing else, not a bundle of both.

DS:LOA is the full DS game, plus the LOA add on. You could originally buy LOA just as an add on/expansion pack. You need the full game version.

We have only the Add-On here.

I mean the full game and the Add-On, nothing else, not a bundle of both.

In Germany the add-on originally included a full version for free.

Back
Top Bottom