Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have received three keys to celebrate the BGII:EE patch that was recently released. Not wanting to keep them for ourselves so we will give them to you, our visitors. All you need to do is reply to this news post and mention why you should have it. Anything will do, so be inventive.

The minimum requirements are that you have at least 50 posts and are a member for at least 3 months.

After the weekend (so before Christmas) we will select the lucky three winners.

More information.

If you don't have the game yet, here is your chance to win a Steam key.

Don't need it for myself, but would give it to a friend who is a little low on money currently.

Sure hope the copies goes to people that haven't played this awesome game before, one way or another.
Got it already so just jumped in to say thanks for spreading the love.

What patch has been released recently?

I would be very interested in being able to go throguh Baldur's Gate again, especially after losing my discs years ago.

I'd be interested. It has been over a decade since I last played Baldur's Gate and this new enhanced edition has been on my wish list for a while now.

never played it. this would serve as good incentive to do so
ty

Ahh thanks. I misread the first post, thought it was saying a new patch for BG:EE had been released since the key is for that.
I apologize as it looks like when the announcement was posted the wrong game was selected. I have fixed it to say the second game to avoid any more confusion.

I just noticed it to.:blush:

I would like this key:) i should get it because I haven't played BG2 since 2000 i Think, and I would like to replay it in HD

I don't meet the requirements. But that doesn't make me a bad person.

Hmmm... if I posted 33 more times I'd be eligible. Maybe I should put them all in this thread?

I guess I wouldn't mind getting a key to convert a friend of mine to give isometric a chance. Sort of like a gateway to PST and the Fallouts.

Thanks for this giveaway. Just yesterday I was thinking I really need to finally play BGII since I only ever finished the first one way back in 2006. With release of 1.3 of BGII EE, I finally think I want to jump in.

All these years I've been wondering what happens to all those beloved characters...and every few months when walking down the road I'll randomly hear "Heya, it's me, Imoen!" as if calling me to finally start BGII! Kinda funny how that line has always stuck with me even years later.

Anyway! Thanks again.

Is this the album with Stayin' Alive on it, or was that BG's 1? :D

Because it's the bloody best cRPG (with BG1...) men ever created... and because I think I've been following rpgwatch long enough without ever winning anything :)

Back
Top Bottom