Gothic 3 Most annoying bug

Sem

Watchdog
What do you think is the most annoying bug in Gothic 3, not the most serious but the most annoying.

For me it's the lensflare. Inside every building I still get a lensflare.

Yep. That one sucks mega watts (especially when a path in a cave is going uphill... wearing shades while playing G3 FTW! :D )... and the boars, of course, or wildlife AI in general ;) .

4 orcs Having a "staring match" with a single wolf...
Nobody moved... Sort of like a spaghetti Western
showdown under the Blazing sun without anyone
actually pulling their Damn guns !

I was like... Come on Guys its just one wolf you can take it...
But No... They just stared at it...

If I had any doubts on if I had to wait for the patch....

The shimmering wolf

I saw a lone wolf howling but standing quite still on a hillside, it was sort of "shimmering" which seemed strange - hadn't seen that effect before - i aimed the bow very accurately and released the arrow but the wolf did not move...strange - i rarely miss ....so i got a bit closer and tried again ....nope, it just stood there "shimmering" - that was enough, i drew my elegant rapier and ran at the wolf with a thrust.... guess what happened next?....the lone wolf multiplied into a six-pack, honestly! - there were now six wolves where there had been one, but then to cap it all, they ran off together very fast over the hill ......sideways! - i fell off my chair "howling" with laughter. :eek:

How can this happen in a *state of the art game* game?

Speaking about wolves...

...On the first day of playing G3. I went down to the beach to see whats down there. It was twilight out - allmost night/ sunset. In the field behind the beach hut I saw around 25-30 wolves running around.:-/

Inclines... Always seems so much easier to fight uphill than down.

Having animals lunge out of cave walls or the ground. Had a pack of jackals attack me from inside a sand dune I was standing next to. Then again, it can also work to your advantage like the time I had a troll inside a cliff with only it's head sticking out of the top allowing me to whack it with my sword at leisure.

Back
Top Bottom