Eador: Master of the Broken World - Review @ Softpedia

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Softpedia has a review after the rocky release of Eador: Master of the Broken World.
Eador – Masters of the Broken World has serviceable graphics, considering the genre and the indie development team, and the strategic map has managed to get all the fantasy cliches right.I would have liked a little more attention paid to the tactical battles and the way information is offered to the player.

The game also offers multiplayer for those who have the patience required to play a turn-based game with another human and feel that the A.I. is no longer posing a challenge.Those who plan to buy the game should also be aware that some players have reported game breaking bugs, although I have not found any during my time with the strategy title.

Eador – Masters of the Broken World is the kind of game I can see myself playing for 20 hours or more, honing my tactical skills, deciding which hero best suits my needs and the perfect composition for the army. But the interface issues and the somewhat repetitive gameplay mean that I might be forced to abandon it much sooner to focus on more polished experiences in the same genre.
More information.

"I can see myself playing for 20 hours or more..."

Yeah right, in 20 hours the reviewer will surely have a firm comprehension of a game like Eador....

Yeah, I'm not sure this guy should be reviewing this game at all.

As a side note, it looked like another little patch went live on Steam tonight. The dev really seems to be cranking them out on a regular basis.

Thanks for the info Capt. I think I will get Eador in the next month or so. 20 hours to review a game like this bahhh. I sit on the toilet longer then that. :)

Thanks for the info Capt. I think I will get Eador in the next month or so. 20 hours to review a game like this bahhh. I sit on the toilet longer then that. :)

you know there are other restaurants besides Taco Bell?

Back
Top Bottom