Divinity 2 Demo versus full game

Haven't a clue as to what is in the demo, but it is a very good game. Lost lots of hours to this game. The only problem I had with it were the dragon battles. Once I got used to them then it was fun again.

The rest was great.

The Battle Tower is like a home base you aquire about 1/3 into the game. You can ugrade your weapons and armor, and store extra loot there. It's been a long time since I've played the demo so I don't remember how much it showed.

Anyways, it's a great game that I'd recommend to anyone who likes RPGs. The only downside is that you're going to have to import it if you want a boxed copy.

The demo is you picking your class and then the valley with the "last" dragon. I have a feeling they cut out part of the valley because there are a bunch of quests that you can't finish.

Ah ok.. considering how many quests were in Broken Valley, they probably cut out quite a bit for the demo.

Did you play Divine Divinity? DKS has the same style of writing, but with a much better English translation this time. There are a lot of humorous dialogue responses, and some quests and locations are pop culture references.

The combat is very "actiony", but the variety of skills and equipment keeps it fun. The atmosphere is superb imo, and some areas give me a strong Gothic vibe.

Back
Top Bottom