Underworld - Underworld Gold Trailer # 2

aries100

SasqWatch
Thanks Aries, and GameBanshee for following :)

There's a bit of a mixup though. It is the same trailer Dhruin wrote about a couple days ago, but posted by GameBanshee. It says trailer #2 because there was a first one a few months ago, which is there: http://youtu.be/XOuMb9OWQYQ

GameBanshee had also posted that one on their account.

There are several reasons there's a second one:

- There's a new URL (classicgamesremade.com now redirects to olderbytes.com for a while).

- The combat mechanics have changed considerably, although it takes a keen eye to see it in the video alone. I'll post details in a dev blog post during the week.

- It had been a long while since that first one. And I like the second one better :)

Improvements look great Charles!!!

I bought this quite a while back before the improvements and its still on my playlist for the future. Looking forward to it much more now.

When is this actually being released?

I'm pretty sure this is the same game, "Swords and Sorcery", with upgrades. It isn't a new game from scratch.

When is this actually being released?

It is currently in Beta. I'll release early September - that should leave enough time for possible bugs and trying to become a good "marketer" in record time :)

@crpgnut yes, same title, although the changes go way beyond the visuals. New combat rules, changed maps and new ones… Also the sequel has a gui, outdoor environments, a title screen, two new classes and new monsters (to populate the outdoor areas mostly). I'll announce the sequel in September as well.

EDIT - Oh and thank you Saxon :)

Back
Top Bottom