Risen Hero's crown

dagoo7

Watchdog
I gather from searching the forums that there are a total of 20 hero's crown in the game. By the end of ch.2 I think I had found 16. Is there a list out there somewhere of when and where these can be found?

I hadn't seen a list, but the game is still kinda new. I can tell you all of them were growing outside. I don't ever remember seeing one in any cave/mine/dungeon. Although some of them are quite hidden and/or tricky to get to.

I also heard 16 on the DeepSilver forums ... not sure how many I have found.

So are the herbs for perma potions static now, i.e. can you find all 20 in the locations on that map in chapter 1 or are you going to have to wait for respawns in chapters 2, 3 and 4? Or is that a chapter 1 map only and do hero's crown respawn in other locations in chapters 2, 3, 4? Is it ever worth it to comb the map for herbs after a chapter change or not?

So are the herbs for perma potions static now, i.e. can you find all 20 in the locations on that map in chapter 1 (...)

Yes, IIRC. There was one where I had the ring of acrobatics on; I didn't check whether I would have been killed without it.

Is it ever worth it to comb the map for herbs after a chapter change or not?

I'm in chapter 3 now. Haven't noticed anything worthwhile since chapter 1. Got most of the stuff in ch 1.

just remember your strenght and dexterity doesn't exceed past 200, so i would recommend you make potions later in the chapter so that you can save some hero crown for other potions

So are the herbs for perma potions static now, i.e. can you find all 20 in the locations on that map in chapter 1 or are you going to have to wait for respawns in chapters 2, 3 and 4?

yes all the herbs will be present in chapter 1, herbs do not spawn on chapter. It aint that simple collecting all the herbs in chapter 1 since some herbs are guarded by monsters or monster block your way.

i manage to find them all in chapter 2

I think you are wrong about herbs not spawning in later chapters. I know i cleaned out areas in chapter one and found new herbs later.....such as berries and other valuable potion herbs. BUT I can't say whether Hero's crowns ever spawn. I have not witnessed that. I'd have to assume they don't since that would increase perm potions and might upset game balancing.

So 200 is the hard cap on primary stats? In other words, no way to exceed 200 on str/dex/wis through potions or other means?

Currently sitting at 179 strength with 4 hero's crowns left unfound. So that would mean I could max by finding the rest and hopefully scrounging up enough apples to give me one more +1.

Hero's Crown doesn't respawn.

At the end of CH(apter)2 I had 18 of them.
I've found 19th one in Ch4, but believe me it's possible to get it in Ch4 (it's in area with a levitation rune I simply didn't notice before Ch4).
That makes 19 in my game.

Back
Top Bottom