Risen 2 - Patty Steelbeard Bio

aries100

SasqWatch
A short bio for Patty Steelbeard can be found at the game's official site. At Gamebanshee you can look at their updates screenshot gallery. A sample from the Patty Steelbeard bio.
To help in her search, she follows in the footsteps of her father and earns her living as a pirate bride. She has certainly managed to hold her ground in the male-dominated pirate world and has earned the respect of her male counterparts. To help survive she has developed a rough and sassy manner.
The bio for the Nameless One is here. And here's a sample from his bio:
After the events on Faranga there was not much that you could do. Alone, in a world without hope, you joined the Inquisition and fled the Titans with them.
You had every hope that you could evade the Titans.
More information.

erm, pirates and bringing people fresh hope
that doesn't sound right

I really hoped they would drop the "Epicness" and do a really arrogant ignorant fun game.. I guess they have a fucked up value system

Can't wait for this game. Between this and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, the early part of 2012 is going to be pretty sweet indeed.

Good to hear that Patty is still in! I was worried she would just be forgotten.

Good to hear that Patty is still in! I was worried she would just be forgotten.
Patty was previously shown in the reveal trailer. They can't forget about her because she's crucial to some of the early plot points in Risen 2. :)

Im still looking foward to playing the game but its not a must buy. Some of the changes in the setting and play styles turn me off.

I'll buy it at half price or some other sale.

Back
Top Bottom